Little bit

"and for you i keep my legs apart"

Kook x JJ (Enemies with benefits)

"He just made me so fucking angry I couldn't stop!" She ranted.

"You should learn to control yourself better, something really bad could've happened in there Brooke."

"Excuse me? You have no right to tell me to control myself."

continuing to lecture her. "For once in your goddam like can you please just you even listen to me?"

"Leave JJ. Leave right now." She gave him the darkest glare possible as he spoke.

"You're so pathetic! You could have gotten yourself killed! He's literally evil Jesus fucking Christ."

"But.. I didn't. He's my Step-Father he couldn't.."

"Shut up, you know he would be perfectly capable. He's gotten close enough before. He literally RAPED you! How can you think you're safe around him. Stop being so reckless! There are people here that genuinely care about you!"

"Yeah, anyone but you." She mumbled and he chose to ignore it completely. He couldn't let her know he cared.

"I don't give a shit about you. But you have to learn how to control yourself."

"I don't need your help, you wouldn't understand the situation." She knew he could, perfectly. But the words just flew out of her mouth.

"You know I understand completely." He spoke, coldly. "You're fucked up for saying that Brooke." He spat.

"Stop it dammit." She bit back tears as he grabbed her wrists, pulling her hands towards his chest.

"I'll never stop. You're a coward and you know it. You and I are it, stop lying to yourself."

"I don't care about you!" The bitter words flew from her lips as she desperately tried to push away from him. A hurt expression crossed his eyes for a brief second before impassiveness took over and he let her go.

He shook his head staring at her as if he could see the depths of her very soul. "You're such a fucking liar."

"I have hated you since the day I met you JJ. And don't you go and pretend you don't feel the same way. I feel nothing for you. Absolutely nothing!"

"Is that so?" His tone was amused which only irritated her more.

"Yep, nothing." He took one step towards her with a smirk on his face and she swallowed, refusing to look back up. He just laughed at her discomfort.

"Relax princess, I'm not going to jump on you." He paused, "not until you ask me to, anyway."

"We would be setting ourselves up for failure and you know it, so let's just stick to our meaningless yet insanely perfect sex because that is all we're good for together."

"FINE! No more favours. You're just like all the other Kooks." He yelled switching to anger in seconds.

"Fine." She pursed her lips and turned around, stumbling back to her dorm. She couldn't remember the last time she was this angry. But she could assume it would've also been because of JJ.

He just narrowed his eyes as he watched her leave. Both were fuming, but maybe it was for the best. They both knew they were no good for each other.

She arrived back at her room to see all of the girls standing, waiting for her in unpleasent silence. 

"We just heard what happened! What the hell Brooke why would you make such a scene!?." Serena stood confused and waiting for answers.

"I'm going to sleep." She stated, leaving everyone guessing. she struggled to sleep, thoughts consuming her head until she finally drifted off.

"I wanted to kill him so badly. But I couldn't. Any further and I think he would've killed me. My step-father is not a nice man." The girl sighed, sitting on Serena's bed, explaining everything with a clearer head.

 Laura interrupted, "I'm sorry Brooke, we didn't mean to pry."

"It's fine just talk about something else."

They then sat for hours, listening to Serena wine about being single and all of the girls complaints in life. "I just want a guy that's had an extremely bad day and is mad at the world to shove me against a wall and kiss me until both of our lips bruise. I want him to pour out all of his anger and shove it down my lungs. Then I want to push back and turn the anger into love."

"Trust me Serena. It's not worth the hype." She sighed.

"That's easy for you to say. We know."

"Know what?"

"About you and Mr anger issues Pogue, JJ."

"I truly don't know what you're talking about Serena."

"Oh shut up and stop denying it. You two have the most deranged relationship I've ever seen in my life."

"What relationship? We hate each other and that's as far as it goes." She mumbled staring directly at a tiny dent in the floor boards.

"If you say so." She sighed, pausing to leave Brooke in her own thoughts. 

Laura snapped her out of them by speaking. She had just been silently listening from afar. "I know exactly how you feel about him and you need to end it. He's just like his father! a dirty thief destined for failure."

The girl felt like she was going to break. "God, how can you say that. Why can't anyone just mind their own fucking business around here." She hissed. He was the last thing she wanted to think about so as her lip trembled and tears threatened to fall she ran out of the room, glaring at the girls before they could say another word.

She felt fragile. It was a feeling she didn't usually get considering how stubborn and uninterested in other people's opinions, she was. He did something to her, his words somehow messed with her head and she couldn't stand it. She needed to talk to him, only to let her mind settle, then she could finally leave him completely.

Part 2 coming :) it's been a good year since I've written but I'm back in the phase.