9.

harsh realm- widowspeak

"hickies on billie huh...?" adriana tells her daughter who was about to walk out the front door.

"...what?" she responds pausing her steps, before walking into the kitchen with knitted brows in confusion.

"me and her mama saw them..." the mom says clearing her throat. "dani..." ana says fully facing her daughter in a sigh.

"ya se lo que vas a decir..." the taller girl deadpans, rolling her eyes.

"no dani i don't think you do.... i don't know if you've noticed- but anyone with a pair of eyes can see that she likes you... loves you even... you are still her best friend for god sakes!" her mom continues, proving her point.

dani stands looking at her mom with low eyes waiting for her to finish talking... she completely understands what her mom is saying. she wont deny the fact she can see billie likes her... she may even too.

"dani... i don't want you messing up with that girl. if i catch you getting her into problems its gonna be bad for you... me and Marie see potential, so don't fuck this up... billie is a good girl" ana finishes while pursing her lips together.

" i know..." the curly haired girl says, as if she isn't about to go fuck mariana

and soon after that conversation finished, she left to do just that...

dont get it twisted, she was slowly distancing herself from mariana - although they still have sex here and there, but it was just a fuck and dip kind of thing.

sex with her was getting boring, everything with her wasn't what it used to be.... not that there was any potential in the first place.

its almost as if the same girl she's getting bored of, isn't sucking her off right now.

and it was barely an hour that shes been there and the only person on her mind right now, is billie.

billie billie billie billie everywhere.

she has someone else's lips on her skin, while thinking of her.

a ring interrupts their session, making dani push the girls head away from her body. "are you fucking serious dani?"

it was billie... the girl she's always thinking of.

damn who knew the bad kid, would go so crazy for someone like billie.

"princess?" she speaks

it was billie, dani had went to go check up on her earlier but was told that she went out with kevin...?

"hi," billie soft voice speaks, hearing shuffling on dani's end "hi, are you okay?" dani softly asks

"yes im okay, just a bit bummed... Kevin left early and im not walking distance from home... and i hate to bother but can you come pick me up?" billie furrows her brows questioning dani.

"yeah of course where are you?" she asks getting herself up putting on her shoes "dani are you serious.-" mariana speaks, still naked. she gets cut off as dani puts her hand up in a gesture to make her shut up.

"thank yo- wait are you busy? if youre busy you dont have to worry-" billie says lowering her voice a bit "no. i can ill be right there send me your location. i love you" the tall girl says hearing a quick thank you' and faint i love you'

"so... you're just leaving?...like always..." mariana says putting on her clothes seeing dani pack up her own stuff.

"are we seriously gonna go there?" "who was it?" the shorter girl asks "billie" dani says

"it's always fucking her!... ever since she came here shes been interrupting us... for 2 fucking months dani." mariana says raising her voice with her eyes on the brim of tears...

"and what? do you have a problem with that shit?" dani says giving back the same energy. "yes ... yes i fucking do... cant you fucking see i love you?!" and just for a moment there was a pause

"youre fucking delusional if you think something will happen between us. delusional." dani then says "text me when you got your shit figured out." with nothing more to say... she leaves, slamming the door behind her shut.

on her way to pick up billie.

- who was sitting outside the ice cream shop patiently waiting for her ride to arrive.

dani's 18th birthday was coming up soon, it was in the next week coming up. she got her a couple things before her and Kevin went to get ice cream.

while waiting, dani had came quicker than she expected since she was on the other side of town. she was in her prized possession, her 72' monte carlo.

"hi" billie says jumping into the car with her bags, giving dani a kiss on her cheek, leaving a pink lip stain from the pink lip gloss she's always wearing.

"hi, what'd you do today?" dani speaks as she starts driving off while billie buckles herself up.

"i went out with Kevin to this plaza thingy, i got you a couple of things because my best friend here is turning 18 in a few" billie speaks dragging her w out in a teasing manner. she pokes dani's sides earning a giggle from her.

"you didn't have to. thank you" dani says with a smile spread out on her face. putting her hand on billies thigh. "of course. ouu also we got ice cream... thats when he had to leave though..." billie says slightly bummed at the end

"mmm okay glad you had fun. you wanna go to the beach for a bit?" she asks looking at billie before facing back at the road?

"yes yes that would be fun" she responds, and the beach was only 25 minutes away from them, but traffic got to them... LA.

but after playing music and screaming the lyrics out for the while their destination had eventually came into view.

they made their way out the car after a trouble of finding parking. they went into the small store to get snacks and a small blanket to lay on.

"find us a spot yeah? i forgot to get something out the car" with a nod, billie skips onto the sand laying the blanket onto the floor waiting on dani to come into view. and as soon as she does, she sees a polaroid camera in dani's hand.

the same one she got her on her 11th birthday.

"to take pictures. remember that was one of our favorite thing to do?" dani says sitting next to billie who was smiling at her.

"this is gonna be fun. can i take a picture of you? you look so pretty with your curls down" billie says grabbing the camera then sitting herself on dani's lap

"i don't look pretty with it up?" the girl teases. "of course you do but you look extra pretty with it down. now smile big baby" and just like billie says, dani does.

she jokingly rolls her eyes as a pose, making billie laugh, and once it was taken, they took the film put it under something dark to let it develop.

"now let me take one of you" dani grabs the camera making billie jokingly squirm "nooooo" she drags out trying to get out of dani's hold.

"cmon you look gorgeous you always do, just one picture." dani says grabbing her chin, her eyes flickered onto billies lips before looking back onto her eyes.

a smile and blush spreads on the shorter girls cheeks,  and before she can say anything - dani leans down to place a kiss on the girls lips, pulling her closer to her body,

and billie couldn't help but feel butterflies in her stomach erupt, it always happens when shes with dani.

her eyes fluttered open in content after pulling back from dani's lips, she puts her head into dani's neck to cover the fact that her face was red.

"can i take a picture now? of the most beautiful girl?" dani smiles, looking down to face her.

who knew i would get this cheesy for someone' - dani

"fine yes" billie huffs putting a bigger smile than she already had on her face....

filler☺️