1.

"look guys, we are almost there!" Marie beams with excitement, and in return all she got was two sassy groans from billie and her 8 year old sister jadyn.

"c'mon girls are you guys really not excited?" the girls dad respond. "im only making that ugly noise because sissy did" the younger says sticking her foot in front of her sisters face.

they drove roughly 7 hours from Berkeley to LA.
billie was indeed was no where near excited to move. shes left the two real friends she made, who are probably just going to move on an live their lives.

"why did we move?" billie asks pushing her sisters nasty feet out of her way. "oh billie cmon cheer up its gonna be okay, plus you get to see Dani after what? 5 years? adriana held the house for us thats next door to hers. you will make new friends give it a try. your grandparents even live here so we can all be closer" her mom says. billie only hums in annoyance.

"billie honey, give it a chance dont be like this. your going to love... what's it called honey? eco park?" freddie says. "yes eco park. i just dont understand... why not until i finished highschool?" billie frustratingly asks

"you're right, and we are really sorry but it was time." mmm "plus we wanted you and dani to reconnect. the girl doesnt seem uhhh... well thats a story for another time but, it would be good for you two and for your sister" her dad adds

"gee thanks dad"

but all she could think of, was about how the remaining of her highschool life will go.

and soon arriving,
boxes, upon boxes, upon more boxes.
billies room was filled with luggages and filled up boxes. she completely dreaded this whole moving thing.

what could she do now? all she can do is think how she has one more year till she can decide if she wants to stay or move.

but if only it was that easy...

...

after a good nap, 8:30 was coming closer and closer. its the time when both the o'connells and the next door family the osarios decided to have their welcoming get together dinner.

on the other end, the osarios were just as busy. its took a while for adriana to make her daughter Daniela stay for the welcoming dinner.

the tall- brunette felt as if it was the least she could do for her mom, with all the current troubles shes been bringing home...

coming home drunk in police cars, selling pot, smoking pot, spray paintings cars that lead to her getting in trouble by the cops... etc.

she stayed and helped her father Dario make dinner- a traditional Mexican molé dish.

she has her curls tied up, while prepping the dinner table- waiting to see all the familiar faces once again.

and only a little late - the o'connell's rang the doorbell, the two families hadn't seen each other since they have arrived.

Adriana finishes dressing up her youngest Natalie, rushing her way to the door to greet her bestfriend and family.

"Adriana! goodness hi i missed you!" "Marie oh my goodness!"  the two women say in unison- as they share hugs. they all greet eachother and talk about billie and jadyn's growth.

"kids, honey they are here! - okay guys follow me to the table the food will be right out!" the short woman says leading them with a smile glued onto her face.

Daniela and her father walk into the dinning room, the first person her eyes landed on.

- the once blonde haired girl, now hair dyed jet black, shy looking as always, the prettiest eyes and those same beaming dimples, and plumpest pink lips.