𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟣𝟢: 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒

Start from the beginning

"You pervet!" I spun around and slapped him. Hard.

Kenzo stepped back, looking shocked. He held a hand to the red bruise on his face.

"Don't you dare disrespect me! I said no, so it's no! Don't you go around touching girls like that!" I yelled at him, "You stupid, big fat pervet!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched. The hallway was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

I stomped off angrily and went outside, where I sat behind the safety of a big oak tree.

There was no way I just did that. Kenzo was the most popular guy in the whole grade and as soon as everyone heard about what had happened, I was sure to lose everything.

Unless I could win. It wasn't a lie that I was very popular. If I told people about how Kenzo was a pervet and tried to touch me, I would have the advantage.

I sighed, leaning against the rough bark of the tree. At that moment, I just wished Giyu was here. He was always here for me whenever I needed him.

Like magic, I saw another shadow beside me and spun around in suprise to see him sitting beside me.

"Hey, I heard what happened with Kenzo," he said gently, putting an arm around me.

"Wow," I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder, "Rumors spread that fast?"

"No, I just walked past Mitsuri and she had heard so she frantically told me. We were both looking for you, Akira and Makomo as well. They're both super pissed with Kenzo. Mitsuri literally slapped Kenzo just like you, and now his face is extra red," Giyu laughed.

"Serves him right," I muttered angrily.

"Turns out Akira and Makomo are both big for female respect," Giyu went on, his voice comforting me, "They wanted to slap Kenzo as well, but I was able to drag them away before a teacher went by."

"Oh, Giyu," I blinked away tears, "What will happen now? We've tried so hard to avoid drama at school. Now I'm going to lose everything."

"Hey, hey, not everything," he answered quickly, "Even if you do lose your popularity, you'll always have me, Sabito, Makomo, Mitsuri and Akira. You'll be treated just the same with us. You do know you'll always have us, right?"

"Yeah, it's just... I don't know, I guess I'm afraid to be treated as nothing at school," I sighed, "All my life I've been treated as a princess. It's like I got used to it. I'm so used to being able to say hi to any guy and make them blush. I'm so used to being able to smile at a girl and make them squeal with excitement. And what will happen to Kanae?"

"If Kanae's friends are also real, then they will treat her just the same as well," Giyu answered firmly, "You may believe your popularity comes from Kanae, and maybe it does, but your nature doesn't. You always have the ability to change your life, despite it looking bad sometimes. Hey, I'm not popular, but I'm awesome, aren't I?"

I laughed. "That's true."

"Sometimes you can't have everything, and I'm not going to sugarcoat it, you will be bullied, ignored and whispered about," Giyu said, "But that doesn't change the fact that you have to always keep moving ahead and dreaming on. You will always have someone who supports and loves you. It doesn't matter if that one person is not a million. As long as there is someone, you will always have a support."

"Thanks, Giyu," My head sunk into his shoulder comforably, "You always make everything better."

"That's my job," he smiled.

"I'll always have you, right?" I murmered.

"Definetly," he grinned, "Hey, we should get back. Mitsuri, Makomo and Akira are probably freaking out trying to find you right now."

"Oh dear," I winced, "I do hope I haven't made them too worried."

"They're more angry than worried," Giyu pointed out as he stood up and helped me up, "I swear, they could have beat Kenzo to death if it wasn't at school."

I laughed, accepting his hand. He pulled me up and together, we searched for Mitsuri, Makomo and Akira.

First, we found Mitsuri. That was good, because she was the most freaked out.

"SHINOBU!!!!" Mitsuri spun to me frantically, "Oh my gosh oh my gosh are you okay?! That stupid Kenzo! I will destroy him! I slapped him but I think it wasn't hard enough, should I do it again after school? He's so creepy! How dare he touch my bestie?" She enveloped me in a tight hug.

"M-Mitsuri... great.. can't b-breathe...," I gasped, choking from her extra-tight hug.

"Oh, sorry," she apologised, letting me go, "We should find Akira and Makomo. Then we can RANT about it and make revenge plans! Ahem, I'm not letting Kenzo go without revenge."

After finding Akira and Makomo, we all met outside in the garden in our free period.

"Kenzo is such a jerk!" Makomo huffed, "How dare he touch someone? That's just disguisting!"

"I know Kung-Fu," Akira offered, "I could beat him up after school. Oooh, that's a good idea. Mitsuri, write that down under revenge plans."

"Got it!" Mitsuri started scribbling away on her notebook.

"I can make some nice food, get a friend to offer it to him, and Shinobu can put some poison in it!" Makomo suggested.

"Oooh, low-key stomach poison. I'll trigger it so he gets super embarrased," I smirked, "Write that down."

Mitsuri stuck her tongue out and wrote furiously.

"We can set up a trap," Akira said, "Invite him somewhere and then booby-trap it!"

"Nice," Mitsuri commented as she wrote.

"Hey," Akira spun to me, "Is the picnic still on?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, for sure. I'm not going to let that stupid Kenzo ruin it," I declared, "Giyu and I are going to celebrate our anniversary no matter what."

"KYAAA! You two are just adorable together!" Mitsuri gushed. Giyu blushed furiously and so did I.

"Shh. Keep it down, Mitsuri," I hissed, "I still don't want people knowing."

Makomo sighed. "Even after this, you still care about your repuation so much?" She muttered under her breath. I could barely hear her.

"Sorry?" I leaned closer to Makomo, straining to hear her.

"Nothing, nothing," she mumbled, inching closer to Giyu, "Any more plans?"

"I've got one," Giyu offered, "I can get Tsutako to pretend she admires Kenzo, which will blind him. Tsutako's super popular. So then she can offer to meet him at a park, and then at the park Makomo and I will blindfold her and tie her up somewhere."

"I'm up for that plan!" Makomo immediantly perked up.

Makomo and I? I thought, a little jealous, how come he didn't choose to be with me?

"Sounds good," Mitsuri finally finished writing, "I say we do Giyu's plan and Makomo & Shinobu's."

"You guys won't let him starve, though, will you?" I asked Giyu and Makomo, kind-of-maybe sending a glare at Makomo.

"Of course not!" Makomo beamed at Giyu, "We'll give him food and water for a few days, then let him out. It should teach him a lesson."

"What she said," Giyu agreed.

"Ahh! You two are like soulmates!" Mitsuri squealed without thinking. I shot her a murderous glare and pinched her.

"Oh!" She covered her mouth, blushing, "I'm so so so sorry. I meant platonic soulmates. PLATONIC."

"Y-yeah," Giyu stumbled on his words, his face red, identical to mine. Makomo was also blushing, although she looked like she was smiling just a little bit. I was starting to really hate her.

"Anyway, I should go now," I stood up, dusting my skirt, "I have one more class."

"Same," Mitsuri said, "Let's go! See ya'll at the picnic!"