SIGMA x FEM READER (overwatch)

(Don’t judge man, my father issues are LOUD) 

You’d been working with Dr. Kuiper for a while now. You were studying under him hoping to join Overwatch, though the job wasn’t all that exciting. You mostly bring him coffee and scheduled his meetings, though occasionally he’d help you train for combat. You always loved the idea of flying. Feeling light. And Dr. Kuiper made it possible for you when you’d train. The low gravity always put a fun spin on your day. 

Though lately, you felt like you were floating around him for different reasons. It was wrong. REALLY wrong. He’s 62, MUCH older than you. You’re surely too young for him, so you did your best to hide your feelings for him. Opting to just staring at him dreamily as he’d work on his equations, or bringing him coffee just how he liked it when Talon would stress him out. 

Being with him, with talon so much, ended with you making friends with most the members. You and Sombra grew particularly close since she was closest to your age out of talon. You two were on break together when you got a message from Sigma, or as he insisted you call him, Siebren. Your face lit up as you read the message. It wasn’t special, just him letting you know his 5 oclock cancelled if you wanted to train a bit with him. You had gone to reply when the phone was snatched from your grasp by Sombra.

“Now who on earth could have you smiling like that from ONE message?” She questioned, looking at the screen. She raised a brow as she looked back up at you. “Really? He’s like a hundred years old.” Your face turned beet red as you snatched your phone back,

“Sombra! You can’t grab my shit outta my hands!” You scolded, dusting off the screen, before pointing a finger in her face, yours still red, “And you can NOT tell Siebren. I’m most likely way too young for him anyways, and don’t wanna make things weird.” Sombra shrugged beginning to fiddle with holographic screens around her. 

“I don’t judge, just don’t go making out in my office.” She waved as she walked off. 

SOMBRA POV

Yeah, no. I’m totally telling Siebren. I tap my earpiece and get him on call. “Hola! You will never guess what I just heard, Abuelo.” 

Sigma laughed through the comms at my giddiness “You are correct my friend, I most likely could not guess what you’ve heard.”

“You have a little admirer.” I snickered.

REGULAR POV

You showed up at five to take him up on that training offer, sporting some more athletic clothing. Walking in, you saw Seibren in his office clothes. I Black turtle neck, jeans, and his lab jacket. He sat at his desk with a hand over his mouth, as if in thought, a light pink dusting his face. His brows furrowed as he looked at his desk. He must not have heard you come in. 

“S-Siebren? You okay?” Your voice came out meek as you nervously approached his desk. His head shot up, eyes widening a bit as he saw you, clearing his throat.

“Ah, (Y/N), I forgot you were to come in. Forgive me my mind was worlds, galaxies away.” His eyes went blank as he stared at you. His blue irises twitch to different areas of your body. A small hum escaped his lips. “lieve god je bent prachtig. hoe heb ik het niet eerder gezien?” he whispered. You barely caught it, not that it mattered since you didn’t speak dutch.

“You sure you’re okay, you seem distracted…” You walked up to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. “Dr. Kuiper?” 

He looked away from you, nodding slightly. “Fine, shall we begin training?” He spoke softly, gesturing to the door. You smiled up at him, walking to the door to the training grounds. You got in position as sigma floated his rocks. “Are you ready liefde?” 

SMUTS BB >:D (daddy issues present)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara