JUNKRAT X FEM READER

              VOUYERISM 😉

Jamison, better known as Junkrat, and you have been sneaking around for some time now. Not in any sort of lewd or romantic way, just friends blowing off training. You two planned to go out tonight to avoid the night training given to you as punishment from the last time you two snuck out

You started to make your way to Junkrat’s room, but of course, Overwatch hasn’t been pleased with the frequent hookie; Ana and Widow were posted to keep a lookout. Luckily you saw them both set up earlier, so you knew where to stay out of sight.

You had just stepped out of the girl's dorms when you heard, “Out so late?” The sound startled you out of your skin and you turned to see Ana raising a brow at you. 

“O-oh hey, I was just getting a breath of fresh air.” You knew for a fact Ana wasn’t gonna buy the bullshit, but maybe she’d let you off with a warning?

“Mhm… You can go.” Ana said, placing a hand on your shoulder.

“What? Really?”

“ Yes… I’m feeling nice. I was young and in love once too y’know.” She closed her eye at you and you assumed it was a… wink? you only dwelled on that for a moment because LOVE? You were too stunned to speak, just nodding and walking off. Love? You don’t love Junkrat… You two are just friends. Is that what the group thought? That you two were sneaking off on… Dates? Were you two sneaking off on dates? By the time you snapped yourself out of your thoughts, you were and Junkrat’s door.
A knock and a few moments later the door stayed closed. You crept around the building to his window, sliding it open and coming in. Doing this was nothing new, but normally you’d announce yourself. You just couldn’t stop thinking about what Ana said… But your questions morphed from do you love Junkrat to could he love you? Gosh, it was just so much to think about. 

You opened up hi bedroom door, still debating whether you should bring up these feelings or not. 

“Mmh- Crikey Shiela, how do ya do this to me?” You heard Junkrat mumble while sitting with his back to you on his bed. You instantly turned out of the room, your mind racing.. 

He didn’t say anything about having company… let alone a girlfriend. You felt tears pricking at your eyes. But why? It’s not like you two were ever a thing. You were about to go when you heard his bed springs shift. You peeked back to see him lying on his back, his metal hand gripping the sheets and his other stroking himself… he looked so gorgeous. Embers left in his hair and moonlight illuminated the room. “y/n… God, sweet pea what would you say if you knew how much I want you… heh, I’m pathetic. Lonely old Jamison” 

Well now you gotta act. “I think a better question is what do you want me to do Jamie.” You churred as you slowly opened the door, staring the Junker down. You moved and sat down in a chair facing the end of his bed, fiddling with your hair mindlessly. 

“Y-Y/N? I uh- I” 

“You look pretty like that.”

“I- I do?”

You bit your lip looking down at his erection and up at his face. It was red with a sheepish smile on it. “Tell me what you want me to do to you. I want you to touch yourself while thinking of me.”

Jamison’s eyes widened before he settled back in bed beginning to stroke himself once more. “I- I want you to kiss me. I wanna feel your lips on every part of me. I want to bury myself inside you.” He started to speed up and close his eyes to imagine his fantasies. “I want to make you feel good… Like a firework. I wanna kiss your neck and drink you dry a-and.” You watched him start twitching in his hand. “I w-want to be y-yours” He was slurring his words at this point. You walked up to him and grabbed his wrist moving it away from his hard dick. 

“What do you say?”

“P-please, y/n… Baby please.” You smiled and kissed him, tangling your hands into his hair. You swung your leg over both of his, straddling him and grinding onto his cock. He whimpered into your kiss, bucking his hips close to you. 

You got up and took off your bottoms and top, straddling him once more, placing his metal hand on your hip, the other on your tit. You sat yourself over him, sinking onto him slowly. “Oooh, fuckin’ ey Shiela. Ah~” Jamison slurred out sloppily, a bit of drool dripping down his jaw. A big grin plastered on his face. 

You put your hands on his shoulders, pushing him flat on the bed, leaning down to his ear. “Jamison.” Your hands moved down to his chest. “You’re mine.” You began to bounce on his dick at an even pace, moaning into his ear, while he did just the same. His shaky hands gripped onto your sides, tracing your sides.

“Oh, y/n… I needed this for so long. I needed you.” You sped up on him, his words driving you. “A-ah, hello sunny days~” 

You pulled Junkrat to sit upright so he could help move you more. You pulled him into a sloppy kiss, your hands roaming his torso hungry to explore the new terrain. Junkrat began bouncing you faster and harder, making you break the kiss and whine out in pleasure, a familiar tension forming in your gut, while he began to twitch inside you. You grabbed his wrists and pushed him into the bed once more, moving against him as he thrusted into you. You looked up to the ceiling as you felt warm goo fill your insides. You continued riding just as fast, chasing your own release. “That’s it baby, use me. Use me for your own lewd pleasure. God, I LOVE it!” You moved your hands into his, squeezing as you finally released onto him, whaling in ecstasy before dropping onto his chest, breathing heavy. “God, I love you Shiela.” Jamison whispered, stroking your hair. Your eyes drifted closed as you used the last of your energy to reply to him. 

“Same here, Jamie.”