-- 1 --

"DARCIE RENESMEE WHITLOCK, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU ARE NOTOUT OF BED IN TWENTY SECONDS I WILL SHOVE A WHOLE PIZZA DOWN YOUR THROAT," I hear my oldest son, Oliver scream to his youngest sibling. Darcie, my 16 year old daughter, is always late and Oliver has to drive his sibling to school. Toby, the middle child, has just finished high school and has unfortunately decided that feeding on humans is his way. Jasper and I do not let Darcie feed on humans as she is still younger and cannot afford to slip up during school.

"SHUT UP OLIVER! I WILL BE UP WHEN I AM READY," Darcie screams in return. I raise my eyebrow at Jasper and sigh.

"IF YOU MAKE ME LATE FOR WORK I WILL RIP OFF YOUR ARM," my children always threaten each other but are very kind.

"I WILL RIP OF YOUR DICK!" I stifle a laugh in my hand and Jasper stands up, his eyes darting to the upstairs section of our house. Jasper rushes up the stairs to stop the fighting.

"Darcie don't speak to your brother like that! Get out of bed right now, or you will not be going to the movies with Liz and Stef this weekend," Jasper orders. "And Oliver, don't fight with your sister." Toby waltzes down to the stairs and smiles at me.

"Good morning mother," he says, kissing my cheek. I sigh at his blood red eyes.

"Morning Toby," I say ruffling his black hair. Toby has gone gothic and is apart of a heavy metal band, The Vamps, where his eyes are contacts. 

"Why are my siblings fighting?" he asks, pulling out a bottle of blood from the fridge.

"Darce doesn't want to get out of bed and Oli is annoyed," I say smiling. "Do you have to drink human blood in front of us?"

"Mother you know that they eyes are apart of my band. Anyway are you guys coming to my concert Saturday night?" Toby says taking a sip of the blood.

"Of course we are," I smile. "We wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Great," he smiles, before draining the bottle of blood eagerly. "I have to practise in the gym." As Toby walks out, Jasper walks in. He smiles at me before pressing his lips to mine with passion. I smile into the kiss whilst grabbing his collar, pulling him closer to me. We pull apart when someone clears their throat in the doorway. I look up to see Darcie watching us with a look of pure disgust.

"Do you have to do that where I can see?" she scowls. I laugh silently, but before  can answer Oliver does for me.

"Oh Darcie, sop being so melodramatic! It is a good thing our parents are still in love," he smiles. Its true. After the 20 or so years that Jasper and I have been together, we still love eachother as much as we did on our first year.

"I know but normal parents don't make out," she says, walking to make some food.

"i don't know if you haven't noticed but our parents aren't exactly normal parents."

The two bicker for a little while before resolving their argument. Truth be told I love my family.

A\N

First chapter is up! I am very excited to write this story and I hope all my readers will enjoy it. The Wrong Brother was one of my first Wattpad stories and to be able to finally have it finished and to be writing a sequel is just such an amazing feeling.

Much love,

Books_Are_Infinite