"We promise to learn all of your names, even the band kids!" Kurt yelled after them as they walked out then we heard a cup drop and splash everywhere.

"What is this?" Sue asked, slowly walking in.

"We're bringing back the Glee club. I went over your head and got express written consent from the superintendent and there is nothing you can do to stop us." Rachel said, crossing her arms in order to be intimidating, but it didn't work.

"Let me get this straight. The superintendent gave you permission to demolish a state-of-the-art computer lab to make room for a glee club?" Sue scoffed, squinting her eyes.

"He may have been unaware that this was a computer lab." Kurt shrugged, looking at the floor and I grabbed his shoulder.

"And who will be running this glee club? You, Rachel?" Sue asked, glaring at Rachel who struggled to maintain her intimidating composure.

"And Kurt and I, it's part of our work-study program at NYADA." I said, making her look over at me.

"Okay, well, I have to admit I'm surprised at the speed with which three of the glee club's most promising graduates have tucked their tails between their legs and slinked back to high school. While I'm always tickled at the sheer novelty of having a middle-sex like Porcelain because it's just so whimsical to talk to somebody who looks and sounds so much like a gay cartoon walrus, a little half-gay chihuahua, who says she's a badass but constantly gives into Rachel Berry, who has crossed a line. I don't appreciate being told off and when we met up in New York, you insulted me in front of my beau simply because I flew a few thousand miles to be at your opening night so I could walk out in the middle and have sex all over Jane Fonda's apartment. And then you do this. You three have just entered Sue Sylvester's thunder dome. And I will show you no mercy, give no quarter, and my battle with Will Schuester will look like two adorable little baby pandas play wrestling in comparison to what I am going to unleash on your threesome. You will beg for death. But it will not come. You think you bottomed out with that abomination of a TV show you were in? No, Rachel Berry, your national nightmare has just begun. Samantha Anderson, your Funny Girl debut was nothing more than sad, desperate girl, and you will regret ever threatening me. And you smell like a nursing home." Sue ranted, walking up to all three of us individually then smelling Kurt. She then proceeded to throw a stack of papers we had on the piano in the air, and thus began the first Sue Sylvester riot of the year.

"This is going to be a great year!" I smiled, picking up the papers.

"Is that Samantha Fabray, the star of Funny Girl?" Sam gasped, walking up to me in the hall.

"Sam! How is everything? I heard you're working for Beiste!" I smiled, pulling him into a hug.

"Yeah, yeah it's great! I forgot how much I love football, and the kids aren't that mean anymore." He shrugged, squeezing me.

"You're a brunette?" I gasped, pulling away and noticing his hair, which was now brown and ran my hand through it. There was something different about Sam, and it wasn't just his hair. Something felt different between us.

"I got tired of the lemon dye. So, I heard about you and Blaine." He said, his smile slightly dropping.

"Oh, yeah, it just wasn't working anymore. It's alright though, I'm okay. But I heard he's coaching the Warblers?" I asked, brushing it off.

"Yeah, I guess. Well, I wanted to ask if you wanted to catch up sometime." He smiled, catching me off guard slightly.

"Oh, yeah, how about tomorrow? We can go to Breadstix or something, I haven't been there in ages." I suggested, making his face light up.