Chap 10 : Soon

What could he do? His omega was in pain. 'Worthless alpha'
'you can't even protect your omega'
'Bad'

He had to explain to izuku what actually happened. What izuku saw was the truth but not the entire truth. One thing could change the story from the evil of the good. The only thing remaining...Where is izu??

Izuku on the other hand was feeling empty. He was pent up,frustrated and he had mood swings aswell since he was pregnant. He was almost going feral since he couldn't smell his alpha's scent. He was almost going insane and if he could would just go and run out of the house in his state, wearing the same clothes as he mostly did the day before, sweating and messy hair with dried tears. When he was on the contrary, sane. He would just sit in his nest and cry himself to sleep. Other time he would just stand there and ask for more clothes for his nest or to basically just bakugo's pheromones.

Mitsuki obviously wanted to alarm her son that his omega was there but she didn't know if he wanted to see the omega or not. If she did and he would've come being angry or whatever it would only hurt the little green haired boy. She had to take care of her sons omega alot. Midoriya's pheromones were more intense than usual so she had to open the window and the door. She had to make izuku eat and she had to treat him like a baby. Omega are very dependent of their alpha while pregnant and its even worse if the alpha isn't there. Fortunately, for izuku he had access to bakugo's pheromone so he wasn't just a « body ». When pregnant omega doesn't have the pheromones they need for the baby's growth they almost literally just don't move. They need to be even more taken care of, they have to be motivated to eat and to take care of themselves. Normal habits like skincare are harder to find energy to do.

Mitsuki would take care (i repeated this so much) of midoriya. Masaru of course helped izuku more than mistuki. He was an omega and he couldnt relate about being alone during pregnancy but he understood the pain of not having their alphas pheromones. He would be the one to pick izuku's clothes...well bakugo's since he wears them instead of his. Mitsuki would make the food and he would bring it to the omega.

But of course it had been now 4 months... and the secret has been hanging on for too long.

There has been a slight problem at the dorms and there was water everywhere. The students had to leave in a hurry after school to go to their house, nobody had a big problem with it since they still lived pretty closed, they could just take necessary things and leave and if they couldn't aizawa,all might,midnight and mic voluntered to take the students home if they needed it.

So of course...bakugo had to go home.

516 words