000.01

Cassidy HawthorneCassidy is sly, cunning, ambitious, prideful, and a slight disregard for the rules, Cassidy is literally the imbodyment of a Slytherin

Cassidy Hawthorne
Cassidy is sly, cunning, ambitious, prideful, and a slight disregard for the rules, Cassidy is literally the imbodyment of a Slytherin. But she is also intellegent, determined and loyal. She possesses a lot of qualities from other houses, but she is not brave, she doesn't LOVE learning, and she most certainly isn't nice or humble. Cassidy is cold and stubborn, and partying and drinking are her only coping skills. She is weak, and has a lot of skeletons in her closet. She often takes the blame for her younger siblings, because as much as she hates to admit it, she loves them. Her only weakness is her family. Or so she thought...

James PotterJames is brave, like most Gryffindors, but he is a serious prankster, which gets him in trouble a lot, which in turn, he develops a certain fear and adoration of Minnie, as he affectionatly calls her, or as you may know her, Professer ...

James Potter
James is brave, like most Gryffindors, but he is a serious prankster, which gets him in trouble a lot, which in turn, he develops a certain fear and adoration of Minnie, as he affectionatly calls her, or as you may know her, Professer Minerva McGonnagal, Deputy Headmistress. Okay, maybe not the full title, but you get the idea. He will face many hardships and a few people will always be there for him.

SIBLINGS~

SIBLINGS~

Elaine Hawthorne
At just 22, she is already one of the most respected Ministry of Magic employees. Elaine is ambitious and competitive-she will not let anything get in her way. She is everything Cassidy wants to be, intelligent, successful, their parents pride and joy. However Elaine left her family in their time of need; when Cassidy left for school and there was no one to shield Liliya and Philip from their parent's abuse.