I doubt that I'd get a straight or even truthful answer from her, so the choice is fully up to me.

....

Fuck it.

I raised the cup up to my mouth and gulped the fluids inside down, hoping that I haven't just made a huge mistake.

I waited for a moment and nothing happened, the same, amused look on her face remained unchanged.

Pleiades: What flavor even is this? It doesn't taste good or bad, it's just bland.

Echidna: It's something that's produced here. To put it bluntly, it's a body fluid of mine.

....My eyes narrowed at her in disgust as I thought of what exactly she put in there.

Pleiades:...Please tell me that was your spit, sweat or tears.

Worse case scenario she put her own piss in there, and if that's the case I'll be doing the world a favor by using my Authority to blow her to smithereens.

Echidna: Hm? Pardon me if i'm understanding your words incorrectly, but you seem rather eager to know. Are you perhaps, what one may call, a degenerate?

Pleiades: Just answer the damn question.

Echidna:...Now where is the fun in that? It may come off as rude, but I am certainly amused by your facial expression right now.

Yeah, amused. That's sounds about right. She's pretty much had that same face of amusement throughout our entire conversation.

In any case, the only thing I'm feeling after drinking that cup of tea was an urge to puke, although I doubt that is actually due to the substance that was in the cup of tea. Or maybe it is, if the liquid inside was indeed the worst case scenario.

Echidna: Aside from that, you are quite the interesting individual. Sitting this close to me like it's nothing.

Pleiades: Do you believe yourself to be so beautiful to the point that I should be impressed? Too bad. I live with bunch of demons who each have looks that can easily rival yours.

Echidna: No, most people vomit at the sight of me. Pretty funny, right?

She laughed lightly to herself. I didn't see the humor in that, but despite that, I did let out a light chuckle.

Pleiades: Maybe consider not putting your fluids in someone's drink and they'll consider not puking on you.

Despite my words, I didn't actually think that it had anything to do with that disgusting cup of tea. Based on her words, if she is to be believed, people puked just by seeing her. Considering that this might be a Witch that is infront of me now, it wouldn't surprise me if that had something to do with her Authority. If she had one of course, I have my doubts, especially since there is a Sin Archbishop of Greed. Then again, it might be possible to split Authorities for all I know.

Pleiades: Putting that disgusting matter to the side for now, tell me... What do you want from me?

Echidna: Nothing, really. You came in here of your own accord. If you want to go back, I'll send you back... But are you sure that's what you want?

I stayed silent and pondered over her words. I came here of my own accord? It wasn't like I even knew this strange dimension, world, dream, whatever was here.

Echidna: An oppurtunity to talk to the Witch of Greed is not something that just anyone, other than you, can earn. The only requirement to have a dialogue is for both of us to exist. Let's remove everything unnecessary from the picture.

I took a quick step back as the table suddenly disappeared into nothing but small glowing pieces of particles that went up into the air.

Echidna: All we need is our words. Let me affirm all the desires, the curiosities, the greed, that you seek to satisfy with answers.