New "Friends"

Pleiades and Felt were walking along the path to Old Man Rom's loot house, the only real reason he agreed to come with her was to get some information about the world.

That would be all well and great, but there was one small problem.

Felt kept making fun of Pleiades as they walked along the path.

Pleiades: Can you stop talking for a damn second?!

To his suprise, Felt suddenly stopped talking and laughing at him......For about one second.....

Felt: Pff- Seriously? Who names their child after the watchtower?

Pleiades: The watchtower?

Felt: Oh wow, you don't even know that? You lost your memories or something?

Pleiades: Just bring me to this "Old man Rom" you keep talking about.

Felt: Yea, the loot house is right over there.

She pointed at a wooden house that was slightly bigger than most houses around here, but that wasn't saying much. It still looked like a dump.

The two simply made their way towards the loot house and Felt knocked on the door.

A grumpy old voice came from behind the door and he seemed to make up some riddels, which Felt answered easily.

Pleiades didn't really care about some riddles, but he did pick up on the fact that there's a lot of......Tension between the poor and the rich.

The door opened and revealed a dark skinned giant with either a tattoo or war paint on his face, but Pleiades couldn't really tell.

???: Huh, I wasn't expecting you here today, Felt.

Felt: Well, I figured you wouldn't want to miss out on some entertainment.

Pleiades: Oh, so i'm nothing more but entertainment?

Pleiades wasn't liking this one bit, but he really needed the information about this world, even if that information was basic logic in this world.

???: Well would you look at that! You actually brought a friend ove-

Felt: Not friends.

Pleiades: Not even close.

The old giant seemed to ponder something for a second, and then he said something completely outlandish.

???: So.....A lover?

Felt: Wha?! No! Of course not!

Since they arrived here, Felt seemed to have a smug attitude, but when the old giant said that, her smug attitude turned into irritation.

Pleiades: Obviously not. Who would want to be with a brat like her?

Felt: Hey! Who are you calling a brat?!

Pleiades: The shortest person currently present, though it does hurt a bit to look at you in the eye, since it makes my neck hurt to look down so much.

Felt: Oi! Don't make fun of me! I can beat your ass easily!

Pleiades: Uhuh. Sure. Anyway, you're Old man Ram, right?

Felt: Wrong, it's Old man Rom.

Rom: Yea, that's me. You can call me just Rom though.

With that, the three of them entered the loot house, while Felt explained to Rom why Pleiades is even there.....But the reaction Rom gave to his name did annoy Pleiades quite a bit.

Rom: Seriously?! You're just asking to be made fun of!

Pleiades: Oh for the love of god.....Just shut up....