Hell?

Currently, Pleiades was sitting by his desk and looking at the ceiling with a dead expression on his face.

Reinhard was standing near him with a worried look on his face.

Reinhard: Is everything okay, Pleiades-sama?

Everything was actually NOT okay. They were almost horrible to be honest.

Pleiades: First of all. It's just Pleiades when we're alone. Second of all. I don't have any proper political allies other than you.

Reinhard: We could always recruit someone into your camp. Even if we begin with someone with a small amount of influ-

The black haired man put his hand up, stopping Reinhard's words abruptly.

Pleiades: I'm going to stop you there. If we try and recruit somone, we'll obviously have to tell them about me and more importantly, my name. I very much doubt any one, nobel, powerful or even weak would even consider joining the camp of a Sin Archbishop.

Reinhard: But you're not-

Pleiades: I know I'm not, but they don't know that. As far as it concerns the people of this country, I am Pride.

The red haired sword saint looked down slightly as he tried to think of any more ideas on how to find some allies for Pleiades.

Pleiades on the other hand just sighed as he got up from his seat and headed out of the room. Reinhard was about to ask where he was going, but Pleiades already predicted what he's going to say and answered the question before it was even asked.

Pleiades: Just need some fresh air to think.

After walking past a couple of the maids, he noticed that each of the maids had different reactions to him as he passed by them. Some looked indifferent, some looked anxious being next to him and some actually smiled at him. Atleast not everyone thought that he was Pride, Kelly probably had a hand in that.

Either way, he made his was outside of the Astrea Estate which he had recently found out that it wasn't actually part of where the rest of the estate was located, it was simply a piece of land given to the Astrea's to make sure the Sword Saints can live in the Capital. Luckly for him too no one knows how the "Archbishop of Pride" looks. So he just looks like another guy walking around...If you exclude his far above average looks...

But eventually, he got bored as he couldn't think of how to get some allies as no one would want to risk their reputation to help "Pride." It was really frustrating, so he decided to get some apples from one of the stands, or "appas" how they call it.

After thanking the green haired merchant for the food, he made his way across the capital with one of the appas in his hand while the other four were in the small basket he had bought along with the food.

After walking around for a bit, he eventually ended up outside of the capital, since Reinhard had given him some document from the Astrea Estate he could travel across Lugunica with reletive ease. So it didn't matter if he was outside of the capital for a little while, right?

After making his way about 500 meters from the capital, he could now admire the nature that wasn't really present in the modern world he came from without interuptions. But while he had just eaten a second appa, he heard a noise in a bush close to him.

As far as he knew, Mabeast had been wiped out long ago from a forest this close to the capital, but you can never really be safe, can you.

Right before he could prepare an attack with his black ball ability, he felt someone grab his basket and run away with it due to the fact that he was distracted with whoever was in the bush.