𝘼𝙬𝙬𝙬𝙬!! 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚.

Start from the beginning

Y/n got up and cleared the small coffee table, preparing it for the game. Soon, Douma entered the room with the oldest box known to mankind. Dust had lined the box and when he opened it, she half expected for moths to fly out.

"When did you get this? When it first came out?" She asked absentmindedly. Douma chuckled, "I've had it for awhile, just no one is around long enough for it to be used." She nodded picking the board out.

She handed Douma the paper money, letting him sort it out. He groaned. Douma knew he was going to lose. It was going to be a long game.

12:50 p.m.

"AHA! That's $16!"

"YOU'RE IN JAIL!"

"SO WHAT?! Give me my money BITCH!"

"NO!"

"DOUMA! MY MONEY NOW!"

"I ONLY HAVE $5!"

"I WIN!"

"AHH."

Douma sulked in the corner, he had lost just as he had predicted. It had been way to long since he last played monopoly, the girl basically demolished him.

She was currently trying to cheer him up, which was failing horribly. She was trying so hard not to laugh it was hurting her internally.

"Douma...I'm sorry." She choked out. Douma shoved her hand off his shoulder. "You're literally laughing, you're not sorry at all!" He yelled pitifully. The girl laughed. "I didn't mean to hurt you with my amazing board game skills." She replied sarcastically.

"Shut up." He grumbled. The girl laughed again. Douma wanted to hear it again a thousand times again, it was captivating. So wonderfully strong, yet so delicate. "Oh shoot..." She muttered to herself. Douma looked up, she was looking at her phone.

"What's wrong?" He asked. She slid her phone into her pocket before looking up at him. "Uh, my mom is texting me. She wants me home now." She replied. Douma frowned.

"I'm sorry, I would love to stay some more but I'm probably getting grounded." She spoke softly. Douma sighed, helping her get her stuff together. "It's fine, I don't mind." Y/n smiled and Douma's heart skipped at beat.

Douma walked the girl to the door. "I can drive you if you want?" He asked hopefully. The girl hummed, "Actually, I'd like to take the bus. I have to duke it out with this certain bus driver." Douma chuckled.

"Sure. Be careful?" Douma questioned. The girl let a small smile dance on her lips. "When am I not?" The girl was cut short as she slipped on the freshly iced pavement. "Okay, that was planned." Douma helped her up, laughing. She walked carefully to the gate.

"Bye Y/n!" Douma yelled. The girl turned, waving her hand wildly. "Bye Douma!!" She yelled louder. Douma watched as she left, sighing with content.

———————————————

hey...guys.

so, I'm changing my book cover and I have a little challenge for y'all.

if you can find the capybara on the cover, you get.....

my love and appreciation or something idk. whatever y'all want, Antways.

there will be another chapter right after this one is published so two in a row?! WOW. also, I didn't review this for errors so enjoy the probably spelling mistakes and stuff :0

(I ran out of motivation and ideas for this, so enjoy the nonfiction yelling. true story, my family is crazy when it comes to monopoly 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹)

Antways!

have a good morning/afternoon/or night!!!!!!!!!

———————————————