𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮...

(A-ooohh, I get to actually write instead of a text fic BEEN WAITIN FOR DIS)

It was spring and the flowers were blooming and the bees a buzzing. The yellow-haired-male sat on a bench at the mall were teens and little kids were hustling back and forth between shops.

He was nervous, a girl that'd he'd never seen or even talked to (besides text) was going to meet him here. Of course he had an image in his head about what she looked like, but it probably wasn't accurate, for he had never seen her.

Rengoku checked his watch once more, 10:35...she was late. What if she was joking and playing a prank on him, making a fool out of him.

He sat there for a few more minutes before deciding to get up and leave, he checked his phone but no messages from the girl. He sighed and slid his phone back into his pocket and looked around before starting to walk away.

"Wait! Rengoku!" He froze. He slowly turned around to see a girl hunched over leaning on her knees panting. "Y/n?" He asked.

She sighed and looked up at him with a goofy smile. "Yes. Sorry I'm late, I forgot the busses didn't run on Saturday's so I had to run all the way here!"

His eyes widened. She...She was...beautiful. More than he had imagined. Her hair was a lovely and stunning h/c, it framed her face in the most godly of ways.

Her eyes were a warm e/c that lit up in the light, they were the most alluring in all the ways he couldn't describe it.

The way they lit up at the little kid toys and looked at him in confusion was just amazing. He felt like he was daydreaming, finally meeting the girl he thought about the most was a fever dream.

Before he could process anything else about her appearance he was tackled into a hug. Her arms wrapped around his torso and her head snuggled into his chest, her hair smelled of wild flowers and nature.

He swooned at the smell of her perfume, and he hugged her back nuzzling his face into her hair.

"It's so nice to finally meet you." He whispered and she chuckled. Oh how strange a simple sound could make him fall farther down the tree of love. "You smell just like I thought you would!" She replied once they let go.

"I hope that is good?" He asked wearily. She nodded her head while laughing. "Yes. All good things, all good things!"

"So, what do you want to do Rengoku?" She asked. "You can call me Kyōjurō, well I had bought movie tickets if you'd like to watch a movie with me?" He asked shyly. He watched her eyes light up like a child on Christmas.

"Yes! I love movies, let's go!" She replied with a smile. Grabbing his hand she dragged him around the mall.

His face reddened, he gathered the courage to lace their fingers. She stopped walking for a second before turning around to look at him. He was nervous...

She smiled and started to swing their hands, he smiled and they made their way to the movie theater in the mall.

~~~

"No, I'll pay. It's only fair, you bought the movie tickets!" He shook his head, it wasn't right for a girl to pay. "I'll pay this one time. Deal?" She sighed in annoyance but nodded her head while putting her money away.

Finally, they ordered popcorn and drinks.

(A- if your allergic to popcorn, then you can change it to candy or whatever. The only reason I'm saying this is because my brother is allergic to popcorn.)

Getting to their seats was easy, sitting next to each other and watching the credits. Rengoku found it hard to focus on the movie when he could just look at the girl's face instead.