𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬, 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 3𝙞𝙨𝙝, 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙠

The girl ran about gathering stuff in order to actually make it to the park on time.

Usually, she wouldn't care enough to make herself look good and presentable but considering she was meeting up with a bunch of guys, who could blame her?

After finally gathering food and blankets for a picnic at the park, in this cold ass weather she could finally work on herself.

Running up the stairs and throwing clothes and shoes about, she finally settled on; a dark long sleeve shirt companied by Giyuu's missing jacket (which she still hasn't returned) with black skinny jeans and vans.

Cause that's the only pair of shoes she could find, but that's besides the point.

Pulling her hair out of the towel, which did absolutely nothing to dry it, she pulled out her trusty, dusty, hair dyer that she got back in middle school to dry her hair.

After completing that task, she brought out her shape-shifting tools- uh her makeup to dust the products on her face.

Finally after an hour, she was ready to leave. She was going to catch a ride with Rengoku, plus she thought Rengoku seemed like the type of person to make it to things on time.

She sat down on her couch after huffing out a sigh that was cut short because of a knock on her door. She got up after grumbling about how she never gets time to herself.

Despite the fact that she was the one that wanted to go to the park, which was confusing in itself.

She walked over to the door and peeked through the peep hole, seeing Rengoku's smiling face she opened the door.

"Y/n! It's wonderful to see you!" Rengoku yelled out pulling the girl into a bone crushing hug. "Oh! It's nice to see you too!" She said baring the same exact energy.

She stepped back in order to breathe, she ran to get the basket and blankets before coming back over to the door. Rengoku's smiling face faltering at the sight of her jacket.

"I guess Tomioka wasn't lying?" Rengoku said smiling again, the girl nodded. "We thought it would be funny and act like it was an affair!" Rengoku's eyes widened.

'Affair??' He thought as she stepped out of the house, only to shudder. "A friendship affair, isn't that funny!" She chuckled grabbing his hand.

Rengoku's thoughts calmed down hearing that they were just friends, though his thoughts focused on her warm hand that had encased his.

"Yes!" He said opening the door for the girl.

Soon they were on their way to the park, keeping small talk to penetrate the silence.

Upon arriving at the park, which was much to Rengoku's dismay, they saw the two boys awkwardly sitting away from each other on a bench. Not talking, just sitting there.

The girl cracked a few jokes before getting out to greet the two males. Giyuu simply smiled and nodded, but Uzui was stunned. She was just as Giyuu had described but he left a few key details.

Uzui's eyes stared straight at the girl's chest as she talked to Giyuu. Though he looked back up when his name was called, Rengoku was standing in front of him.

Rengoku's stare was uncomfortable and cold, Uzui shuddered back due to how scary Rengoku looked.

"Well, good afternoon Tengen." The girl said pulling him up and crushing him into a hug. "It's nice to officially meet you." Uzui said noting that neither Giyuu's or Rengoku's eyes had left Y/n.

Pulling out of the embrace, Y/n turned towards Giyuu before pulling him up and hugging him as well.

"It's been awhile, how have you been?" Y/n asked before letting go. "Good, what about you?" Giyuu had found it rather easy to talk and converse with the girl, even if he sucked otherwise.