One of the Professor's and the Head of the House of Slytherin, Chertan Stygian, looked over at his best student and raised an eyebrow, wondering why she lost her temper.

Seraphina closed her eyes and laid her head against his stomach, calming herself. "Thank you, Lion. My emotions got the better of me," she said, and she put her hand on his arm.

Suddenly, a bright light enveloped the entire great hall, causing Seraphina, Harry, teachers, and prefects to cast shields around their students and classmates. When the light died down, there was a stack of shimmering disks in front of Dumbledore with a note. Dumbledore had picked it up to read it.

"What is that Headmaster?" Ronald Weasley asked him impatiently, which made Seraphina roll her eyes and sigh through her nose. She wasn't a big fan of Ron or Hermione at the moment due to leaving Harry in the dark all summer long, especially after what happened. She had asked Harry if she could remove their spleens with a dagger that she had gotten for Christmas, but he told her no. In his words, he didn't want her to make a hasty decision that she would, most likely, regret in the future due to her anger and resentment towards their actions.

"Hogwarts students and staff,

Sorry to disturb your day and studies, but this is important. What was delivered to you were memories from Harry Potter and Seraphina McCall's lives, and you are to watch them. The future is a dark one with many innocent lives lost and lies being covered up. You're not allowed to leave here until you've watched everything, but you can take breaks and sleep if needed. -T.F.

P.S. Since my idiot brother forgot, guests will be joining you in the watching of their lives."

Seraphina and Harry immediately looked at each other, having a silent conversation. They didn't like that their lives were going to be on full display for everyone. They then turned and saw the Defense Against the Dark Arts professor, Umbridge, or what Sera referred to her as Umbitch, smirked in delight with a glint in her eyes. "Wonderful."

There was a loud thud as the doors to the Great Hall opened. Seraphina and Harry saw Remus Lupin, Sirius Black in his animagus form with was a dog aka Padfoot walk in with Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. Arthur Weasley and his banshee were of a wife along with their two oldest Bill and Charlie Weasley, Amelia Bones who was head of the DMLE, Lord Slytherin who was also in the news lately, the incompetent Minister Cornelius Fudge and his assistant Percy Weasley.

Seraphina and Harry got up and ran over to Remus and hugged him happily, "Uncle Moony!"

"Bambi? Fangs? Are you okay? Why were we brought here?" Remus asked as he held them close. If he could have it his way, he'd be living with Sirius and Harry and they would frequent trips to America to see Seraphina.

"We are watching mine and Seraphina memories," Harry told Remus while holding Seraphina's uninjured hand comfortingly.

"Do they have your consent?" His eyes flickered gold as Moony was wanting to come out to protect his cubs.

"It's to stop the dark future, meaningless death and let the truth come to life," Seraphina responded.

"Why did you summon us here Albus?" Fudge asked, quite nervous as most of the people in the room were glaring at him.

Seraphina's nails sharpened to claws, "oh how wonderful indeed~" she practically sung quietly with delight. She couldn't wait until he was proven wrong and looked stupid and incompetent.

"I am a busy man, headmaster, as of right now," Lord Slytherin told Dumbledore with a smirk. "Currently, getting an incompetent Minister out of office."

Seraphina looked at Lord Slytherin and quickly hid her shock behind her pureblood mask and looked at Harry out of the corner of her eye. They knew that was Voldemort, but he looked human. Not like how he looked in the Graveyard, but an older version of the man Seraphina and Harry saw in their 2nd year.