1 「L O V E - M A K I N G」1

Start from the beginning

Hearing that Jacob decided to change directions, quickly removing his hand from their position holding Cathy's, instead using his long fingers to play with her clit.

Feeling him stimulating her pussy, Catherine let out a surprisingly loud whine as her hands gripped his biceps, she was so surprised to see him so feral and demanding like this.

"Tell me how you feel." He growled into her ear as he pushed his ring finger in side of her, causing her to moan even louder at how much his large finger was stretching her out.

She hadn't had sex in a long while, months before she even moved to Forks, so she was a bit desperate for his touch and anything else he was willing to give her.

"Feels so good Jake," Catherine moaned before letting out a gasp as she felt his finger curl inside of her, brushing right up against her g-spot. "your fingers are so much bigger than mine, stretching me."

Jacob's movements stuttered a bit hearing her admit to something so scandalous, although after getting over his slight shock a large smirk was quick to grow over his face.

"So my little Bunny likes to touch herself when I'm not around, huh?" He teased her curiously as he started moving his finger a bit faster, causing a breathless whine to leave his girl's mouth.

"Suh-sometimes," Catherine answered with a slight pant as her chest heaved, the girl stuttered as she bucked her hips a few times. "when I'm alone, and it's late."

"Mmm can't have any more of that," Jacob spoke as he left soft kisses on her breast, using his other hand to move her bra to the side so he can see her perfect chocolate nipples. "can't have you stealing my job, can I Bunny?"

With that, the teen pulled his finger out of Catherine, although before the girl could even complain about the loss of stimulation, his finger was quickly replaced by his thick cock.

That was a staggering 6 and a half inches long, curved towards the sky slightly around 3-1/2 inches into it, it was even incredibly veiny, and compared to when they were grinding in his kitchen; he was a grower.

"God Jake," Catherine moaned before biting her bottom lip as she felt him slowly entering her, his size stretching her farther than she thought possible as Jacob watched with a pleasured grin.

Hearing her moan out his name so sweetly, Jacob couldn't help but chuckle before he let out a mix between a moan and a hiss at how tight she was around him and she was getting tighter.

"Sssss-I'm not even all the way in and look how you're squeezing me," He winced as he slowly finished pushing himself inside of her before he noticed again how small she was compared to him. "my good fucking bunny, so small and tight."

Something just seemed to develop inside of him as he came to love how tiny she was underneath him, how he could easily grab at her, change her position, and lift her without even breaking a sweat.

Something that Catherine also loved, her inner bunny was obsessed with having someone be rough with her, and take care of her sexually whilst she took care of him in every other way.

"Jake, I-I-" Cather tried to speak or say anything, but she was interrupted by her own moans as she threw her head back as another on-slot of pleasure hit her.

Every single time Jacob thrust himself into her poor abused cunny, he practically ripped her open eclipsing her with pleasure, as he watched her eyebrows furrow whilst adjusting to his length.

"That's it, take it like the good little Bunny you say you are," Jacob said as he buried his head into the girl's neck, pausing to let out a few muffled groans. "you look so pretty with my cock buried deep inside you"

At this point the girl beneath him was a complete overwhelmed mess, her hands gripping onto any and everything around her as the pleasure within her built up, even tears tickled at her water line from it.

"That's it, Bunny." Jake said with one of his hands grabbing her waist so tightly that he was sure that he would be leaving marks from days, the other landing on his chest as he thrust into her harder.

His mind clouded over as he saw how Catherine's body jerked back and forth, whilst the titty he wasn't holding bounced about in time with his thrusts.

Just seeing his girl so helpless but so predisposed to take all his cock, no matter how rough he was with her was something that was pushing him toward the edge.

As he threw his head back and closed his eyes, whilst his ears became filled with Catherine's moaned out sobs, hiccups, and whimpers let him know that she was so close to cumming.

"Come on, cum for me Bunny." He told the girl as he licked from the space between her breast to her neck and sped up his thrusts.

Just this overwhelming hypersensitivity and feeling of the veins of his cock carving and molding their way into her vaginal walls, plus that extra stretch as he filled her to the brim.

This caused Catherine to close her own eyes and bit down on her lower lip so strongly that blood nearly flowed from it, with her back arching as the ecstasy hit her.

"Oh My God, Jacob!" She shouted as her orgasm washed over her, and her hands came up to grip the boy's back scratching marks into him.

"Shit Bunny," Jacob moaned as he felt her get all the tighter around him, causing him to begin thrusting as fast and hard as he could, with his own orgasm coming up. "gotta....gotta fucking pull out."

With that, his hand let go of her hip and moved down to his cock, quick to pull back and pull out of her before he began to profusely stroke himself.

Letting a few groans and moans as he came, his cum sputtering over her lower belly and crotch for a multitude of seconds.

The boy was just about covering her in his cum as she laid there panting, moaning, and mumbling out how amazing he was and how tired she was.

"You did so well," Jacob muttered as he used one of the blankets around them to wipe up the cum off his girl before he moved to lay down beside her. "fucking love you, Bunny."

At that, he looked down at her, before pulling her ripped shirt from her body and then the skirt that she had been wearing.

Leaving the girl completely naked except for her sock, although after that he quickly covered her with whatever clean cover was around them, then moved her to lay on his chest.

The smaller girl was completely out of breath and nearly passed out from their sex, just complacent as she let out a content sigh and snuggled up closer to him.