Isla let out a gag for what felt like the hundredth time, picking up an old, used toothbrush with the tips of her fingers.
"Please tell me someone brought sanitizer with them"
She groaned, earning no reply from her friends, causing her to sigh deeply, knowing she won't be able to properly was her hands for at least the next few hours.

"Well, this was fun."
JJ commented, placing his final trash bag on the pile they created, going trough all the trash picking without finding the gun.

"Well if it's not I'm the trash, then it's gotta be somewhere in the storm drain."
Pope concluded, looking at the huge drain in front of him.

"It's in.. it's in the drain."
JJ sighed.

"Of course it is."
Kiara scoffed.

"So, we're gonna do like rock, paper, scissors?"
Isla asked, thinking it was the only fair way of deciding who had to go in.

"No."
Pope replied.

"Alphabetically?"
She suggested.

"Nah."
Pope replied, the two girls watching as the two boys pulled the roster away from the drain, creating an entrance.

"In the sewer, there's this worm that you get when you're down there. It gets into your blood and then it comes out your pecker. So, uh, that would be a no from me."
JJ explained, earning disgusted looks from his friends.

"Yeah it's gonna be a no from me."
Pope replied, agreeing with JJ.

Isla looked at Kiara hopefully, who put her hands up in surrender.
"I went into the grave last time, remember? It's your turn now Isla."

"But I'm asthmatic!"
The girl protested, never having her used her condition as an excuse before.

"Well then bring your inhaler."
Kie shrugged, knowing she only brought it up to get out of it.

Isla looked at JJ with pleading eyes, hoping he would help her out, but he didn't protest, not even a little bit.

"Fine."
She gave in, putting her hands up in surrender.
"But if I get these worms and sleep with you later, you'll totally get them too."
She looked at JJ, who for a second, looked terrified.

She went down in front of the gate, trying to breath to her mouth once she smelled the stank coming from within the drain.

"Be careful, alright."
JJ told her, still worried about her.

Isla just flipped him off, not wanting to hear his sweet words after literally sacrificing her to get worms.

She down on her knees and began to crawl into the drain, the smell filling her nostrils as she let out another, loud gag.

"I really fucking hate you guys."
She yelled to her friends who stood behind her, watching her crawl further into the tight, wet, stinky place.

Isla continued crawling through it for a while, not seeing any sign of the gun, or anything else apart from rat shit and piss.

"Isla, have you found anything yet?"
She heard Kiara yell at her from back towards the gate.

"No, nothing."
She yelled back, continuing to crawl while whispering curse words to herself, reminding to find new friends when she got out of the never ending sewer.

"The gun is probably at the bottom of the cash basin."
Pope told her, earning a scoff from Isla who knew she had many more miles to go.

After crawling for a few more miles, she arrived at another drain, in which she had to jump deeper into the sewer water, surrounded by trash as she rummaged her hands around in the substance, hoping to find the gun soon so she could get out of there.