"The cafe is where we had our coffee date." Sabrina said, eating a small forkful of her strawberry cream crepes, with her arms folded on the table.

"It was." Klaus said, glancing around at the café itself. "You and I were getting to know each other."

Sabrina small smiles to herself, but her small smiles fades as she looks at her husband, Klaus. "Why did you really bring me here to the café?"

"I wanted to spend some time with my wife." Klaus said to her, and he gently pulls out a folded paper from his inside jacket. "And Freya wanted me to give you this. She said you might needed it for the Talamasca Caste."

Sabrina gently takes the folded paper and unfolds it. "It's some of the information about the cursed stake."

"I'm sure that you can figure out the rest yourself, I assume." Klaus said.

"Yeah. With the internet." Sabrina said.

Klaus small smiles and Sabrina small smiles herself.

"I know what you're trying to do, Mikaelson. I'm not an idiot." Sabrina said.

"I know you're not." Klaus said. "But maybe, you and Elijah can make amends with each other."

"Why? He's the one that doubts my loyalty. I know I went to the Mikaelson Compound with the HaLe wolves, but Elijah knows me. Just like you, Klaus." Sabrina said to her husband. "You know what, screw this."

"Sabrina, please?" Klaus said, gently takes her hand in his hand. "At least, try to make amends with Elijah. And although, you've gone down a mischievous naughty path, you're still my wife. And I still love you."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange glum looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Klaus and Sabrina slowly walks into the courtyard. Elijah and Sabrina exchange looks at each other.

"I'll leave you two." Klaus said, and walks away.

Elijah and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. And she folds her arms.

"Sabrina?" Elijah said.

"I know what you're gonna say, Elijah." Sabrina said to her brother-in-law, unfolding her arms. "I've changed. And now, you don't know who I am anymore. And I know that you think I'm your enemy because I'm involved with the Derek and Cora and the Hale wolves. And yes, I've become a blood addict and I fed on persons, and party, but I give you my honesty word, Elijah, I'm still me. I'm still Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson. You can trust me. But I understand if you still doubt my loyalty to my husband and my family-in-laws."

Elijah slowly walks up to Sabrina. "I was gonna say that I apologize for my doubts about your loyalty. And yes, you've gone down a mischievous dark path, but I believe that you can be redeemed."

Elijah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

And from the second floor railing, Klaus small smiles at his brother and wife as they made their amends.