"Goodnight Sweetheart"

"Chishi"? "Mhm .. i thought it was cute.." "I never said it wasn't?" you heard your phone vibrate and saw it light up all it said was "4 DAYS LEFT ON VISA" you stared at the phone and showed chishiya the phone, and he showed you him, it said the same thing, but as you guys walked out You ignored him because you wanted to focus on getting out of the building. By the time you too were out you were super confused about what the actual hell you just saw...4 people's heads just got blown off..that could've been you and chishiya but it wasn't...Maybe you didn't have bad luck after all. You both went out exploring together, usually, you would go alone but after what happened in that strange game you told yourself don't move from chishiya. You both wandered around and grabbed a few things you grabbed snacks while you let chishiya grab first aid since he was the expert. After you grabbed a basket full of snacks you went to the pharmacy chishiya was in you looked around and saw your favorite snack and almost grabbed it before chishiya said "already got it."  and help it up with his right hand. Chishiya knew every little thing about you and when it came to you he was always 1 step ahead.

TIME SKIP 

OUTSIDE THE PHARMACY AND WANDERING AROUND

You and chishiya had just spent hours looking around but so far only saw a few people one with dark hair covering most of his face and a girl with short hair wearing a pink shirt(yall already know you they are but...for now just act like you don't")You thought the girl was pretty and you told chishiya that you also found the guy pretty cute... but chishiyas reaction wasn't the best. He immediately stopped after you said it and stared right at you and said "What." "i said the guy was kinda cute something wrong?" "Nothing is wrong."Ok Then!, let's go!!!" Little did you know chishiyas had already plotted how he would kill him. Oh, how clueless you were...poor you. 

You both were hungry and tired to look around even more so you both went into a random house on the street and decided to cook something for dinner and then go to bed. You entered the house, it was a nice house but after looking around you both realized there was only 1 bed and you both were too tired to go anywhere else so, you both dealt with it. It wouldn't be a problem anyway since you both have been friends since kindergarten. You set up the room while chishiya made instant ramen, Once it was done being made he screamed "Y/N FOODSS DONE!" You rushed into the kitchen that was 10 times cleaner than you had first gotten there. Surprisingly Chishiya was a good cook and the only way you learned this was.....

FLASHBACK TO 3 YRS AGO

"OMG CHISHIYA LOOK AT THIS RECIPE I FOUND, WE SHOULD MAKE THIS TOGETHER IT'LL BE SO GOOD"

"Nah, i don't trust myself in the kitchen."

"Please! i will do anything you want for the day just Please!!"

"Anything?"

"Mhm!"

END OF FLASHBACK

"Y/n helloooo.." chishiya snapped his fingers in front of your face to wake you up from your mind."WOAH SORRY WHAT" "foods ready." "Really!!!?" "yea so come on and eat with me"

"Ok!!" You stared at the food and how beautiful it looked, after not eating for at least 15 hours you and he both were starving." does it taste good?" "mhm!" you said with your faced stuffed with ramen. usually after eating you're super energized but this time you were tired not just tired but your mind was scattered it as he had put....*THUMP*.You had fallen right into chishiyas arms just like he planned. As he walked with you in his hands he smiled "cute".Then he took you upstairs placed you inside the blanket and tied you to the bedpost slowly. Then he walked around the bed, came to it, and kissed your head "Goodnight Sweetheart".

A/N: OMG #20 IN BORDERLANDSS THANK YOU SO MUCH ALSO PLEASE VOTE ON THIS BOOK IF YOU LIKE IT TYSMM I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS BOOK MWAH MWAH MWAH ALSO POSSIBLE LEMONS NNNEXT CHAPTER BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE BOOK

718 words