?"Chishi"?

You heard the words "Game start" and immediately started looking around you before you went anywhere else. You bent down to grab something that looked like a key but the second you bent down you heard one of the men say "Rock It B****" You stood up and noticed Chishiya right behind you giving the most deadly glare to the man. You ignored it and ran around the skyscraper with Chishiya. You slowly opened different doors but no snakes came out of them, just as you walked around you realized you had accidentally walked away from Chishiya. You looked around because you were convinced you can find the key on your own, you stood on the spot thinking about how you could do this faster. That was one thing about you anytime you thought deeply about something you would lose a complete feel of reality and stay still. But this wasn't helpful with your game. Once you dozed off, you soon jolted awake because you heard what you think was a person only to slowly look down and see a rattlesnake slithering around...You slowly moved back and prayed a million times that it wouldn't see you. After getting a far distance from the snake you ran and opened every door you could as you were about to about a door you heard snakes and whispered to yourself "oh hell no." But at the corner of your eye, you spotted a certain blonde man and of course, you screamed "CHISHIYA WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU"...he waited a few seconds for you to calm down before he responded "looking for the key and you...also saw you getting scared by that snake..good retreat.".. ."Well... did you did find any clues dude."."follow me."You followed him, you both were speed walking to find that key. At least 20 minutes have passed and you guys were at the highest level of the skyscraper. You were never that afraid of heights but they were still scary because you never knew what could happen, the building might collapse, or you might fall somehow, but you never knew; there were endless possibilities to what could happen.

TIME SKIP 10 MINUTES

(!!!!30 mins left in the game!!!!)

You and chishiya have been searching for what felt like days but little did you know chishiya had something you would've killed for, soon you both found empty rooms but the second you split into different rooms chishiya magically found the key."Y/N I found the key!".."OMG REALLY lets GO GET THE LADDERS TO GET OUT OF HERE!!"...But little did you know he kept the key for a while only because he wanted to spend time with you in a way it won't get you killed. You both immediately looked at the key and imprinted on it was "level 3 Room 12" then a series of numbers on the back.."6152118".You ran as fast as you could with the key with chishiya casually walking behind you..." CHISHIYA HURRY"

TIME SKIP

You had finally reached the room you needed to, you entered the code and it was right now all that was in the room were 2 heavy-looking ladders. you gave a blank stare to chishiya "you gonna help me or what?.." He WADDLED towards you and grabbed one of the ladders with no struggle while you were over there dying from the weight of the ladder, But you pulled it together and carried it to the broken staircase and immediately set the ladders down so you and chishiya could rest for a minute but just when you think you can rest you turn to see a man staring right into your soul." Uhm...psst chishiya tf am i supposed to do." just ignore him y/n he won't do anything." The strange man walked away and said "my visa is going to expire anyway" "visa? like the card?" maybe" "anyway chishiya let's build this thing". you both finished attaching and the second you guys touched the first step on the ladder everybody crowded around and scream 
"N-.." It went then you both saw their heads explode because of the collars."Y/N..stay close to m." i will don't worry chishi"

?"Chishi"?

A/N: YALL I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER HONESTLY IT WAS FUN TO WRITE AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE IM JUST BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT DWW I WILL STILL TRY TO UPDATE EVERY DAY AND OMGGG I GOT #151 IN ALICEINBORDERLAND WITHIN 1 DAY LIKE ILYALL WHO ARE READING MY BOOK U GUYS MEAN SOS MUCH TO ME ALSO PLEASE SHOULD I DISCONTINUE THE STORY OR ANY REQUEST TO MAKE THE STORY A LITTLE ;)