I hate school 2

Y/N'S POV

Finally! The school is over and I'm gonna go home! Please don't wait for me outside. Pleasee. They always wait for me outside and beat the shit out of me.

" NERD! Here dickhead! " I sighed deeply. Why did I even expect? I walked fast hoping for them to leave me alone. " Hah! Ignoring us huh?! " Percy caught me. He pushed me to cole and back to him again. " This is for ignoring is you piece of shit! " He kicked my stomach. Cole kicked my face. Hunter picked me up and percy punched me like I was a punching bag. Why is my life like this? Before I passed out I saw Jenna looking at me with pity in her eyes.

Next day..

I woke up in the hospital. My whole body hurts. I looked everywhere and saw my mom and my sister. I smiled at them weakly " Mo-mom " I said. She got her head up and looked at me with tears in her eyes. " I'm sorry, baby, I'm so sorry " She cried in my hand. I furrowed my eyebrows. " Wha—what are you so-sorry for? " I asked.

She looks at me sadness filling me. I hate seeing my mother cry. " Because, I wasn't there when you got hurt, I-I wasn't there to protect you " She sobbed and sobbed. " Shh, it's not your fault, come on mom. Please? You know I hate seeing you cry " I pouted. She smiled " Are you feeling okay now? " She asks. I nodded.

3 weeks later.

I got discharged from the hospital and I'm back to hell. Fuck. I don't wanna go back anymore, but this is for my future.

I sighed deeply and went inside of the school. Everyone was looking at me. I wonder why? I looked at my locker and there was no one beside it. I smiled.  I guess it is my lucky day. ( little did she know that hell was waiting for her in the cafeteria. )

" Wow! Looking so happy today huh Y/n? " Emma asked with a smile on her face. " Just a lucky day " I smiled back at her.

Skip. Lunch time.

I was enjoying my day. I wish this last forever. I sat on chair and ate my lunch happily. Until...

" FUCK HEY DICKHEAD " Shit. I'm in trouble. I thought this was my lucky day? I turned my head expecting percy to punch me but it was not him. It was Jenna..

" Meet me at the back of the school you piece of shit " She gritted her teeth and left. What the fuck did I do?

After I ate lunch I went to the back of the school. " Tsk, I thought you're not gonna come " She threw the cigarette on the ground. She looks at me madly.

" You! Because of you I've gone through shit for weeks! " She slapped me. I was shocked, what the fuck?.

" Because of you! It's always you! You ruined everything! " She shouted.

" WHAT THE FUCK DID I EVEN DO?! I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING IDIOTIC BOYFRIEND! I WAS BEATEN UP BY YOUR STUPID FRIENDS! FUCKING SHIT JENNA I'M TERRIFIED GOING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE OF THE TRAUMATIC THINGS YOU DID TO ME! NOW YOU'LL BLAME ME?! " I shouted back at her. I was hurt. I know, I love her but she took this too far. My school life is like hell. I was very hurt.

" Jenna since when did I blame you for bullying me?! When did I blame you for almost killing me?! I didn't say one word Jenna! I didn't say anything! I'm hurt Jenna can't you see?! I'm fucking scared to go to school everytime because I'm scared you'll beat me again! When did I complain?! Tell me! " She was looking at me while tears are streaming down her cheeks.

" My life turned like shit Jenna! I love you! I liked you! I- I was jealous when I found out you were dating Percy but what can I do?! You  only see me as a piece of shit! A dickhead! A garbage! A punching bag! Jenna what did I even do to you?! What did I even do for you to bully me?! To fuck up my life?! You did these all for fun?! You almost killed me! What did you do? You just looked at me! You didn't even stop them? Not even a one sorry Jenna! Not a ONE SORRY was that hard to do?! Are you wondering why I'm not fighting back?! Because I'm scared! Not to die but for you to ignore me! Ignore me like I don't exist! " I stopped, I was breathing heavily and I was quite dizzy too.

" Y/n— " I cut her off " Don't even say anything Jenna. You fucked up my life! Now you're going to throw all this shit to me because I ruined your everything?! How about me Jenna! How about me?! Have you wonder how was my life getting beaten up everyday?! Have you?! "

" I'm so- sorry " She says quietly. " Sorry? It's too late to say sorry Jenna, you already fucked up everything. Oh and tell percy and your little piece of shit bestfriends I said thank you for fucking up my life " After that I left. I don't wanna see her face ever again. After this day I'm gonna beg my mom to transfer me to another school.

Great Jenna.

Oohhhh wtf ;((((

Please leave a vote!! Ty<3 “ψ(`∇´)ψ