Oneshots inside of a oneshots about Jenna

I'm fuckin' gone for 1 DAY and y'all bomb me with notifications — I'm not complanin'✋

—————————————————

She moans in deligh as she lick the creamy thing. So wet so sweet she thought. Her friend Jenna beside her just staring with her mouth hanging.

She did a zigzag, circle, up and down, and repeat. Jenna was so red like a tomato " Y/n can you stop licking your ice cream like that? " Y/ looks at her and smirked " Why? Thinking dirty huh? Ortega " Jenna smacked her shoulder and Y/n laughs

( Ik we're both thinking the same )

" My girl is cheating on me I saw her kissing another woman :( " Ajax sobbed " What?! Where did you saw her? " Wednesday yelled in the phone while her girlfriend is beside her " I saw her at the green house "

" Aww poor Aja— wait what? Greenhouse. Oop that was me— I stole your girl " Wednesday laughs while Ajax is just staring at his phone dumbfounded " bitch, wha— "

( help— I can't stop laughing )

" Why are you crying Y/n? " Jenna asked and sat beside Y/n. They were in the couch and Y/n was sobbing.

" I love you Jenna, but you're not mine :( " Y/n looked at Jenna sadness in her eyes, Jenna smacked her head " Oww! What was that for? "

" What the fuck are you saying Y/n!? We've been married for 5 years! "

" Wait wha— oh.. Yeah " Jenna got up and walked upstairs, she slammed the door and sulk.

" Wait baby I was just joking! "

( Aww pls— )

" Oh my fucking!— did you saw Jenna's post on IG?! Em she is SO FINE I would scream! I want her so bad! " Y/n exclaims, Emma looked at her and laughed " Y/n that's so gay " Y/n rolled her eyes. " Idc, I'm obsessed " ( girl same— ) " Hmm~ so you're obsessed with me kitten hmm~? " Y/n flinched and looked at Jenna smirking " Mommy? "   Emma cringed " Eww, get a room you two "

6 hours later—

" Jenna I want cuddles " Y/n pouts " that's so gay " Said Emma, Y/n rolled her eyes and left with Jenna.

" Jenna I— " Y/n didn't get to finish her sentence when Emma talks " Gay "

2 hours later—

" I'm so tire— " Jenna clinged to Y/n's arms " SO GAY " Said Emma.

" Ugh baby right there— " Jenna moans as Y/n massaged her " Ew, but GAY " Said Emma, the two were wondering why Emma is everywhere.

" Jenna do you— "   " gay "    " EMMA CAN YOU STOP WITH THAT ' GAY ' THING!? YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WE GO " Jenna shouts " gay " Said Emma and " that's it " Emma runs and Jenna chased her.

( help— I'm. Dying *wheeze* )

" Yeah, so that scene where we— " Said Jenna but was interrupted, she was talking to percy about the scene they were about to film " I CAN BE A BETTER BOYFRIEND THAN HIM " Y/n interuppts, Jenna and Percy looked at her " wtf y/n? " they said in unison.