And the Devil held me close

And the devil held me close, whispering sweet nothings in my ear, looking at me, like he was holding the world.
And he kissed my tears away from my cheeks, saying it was gonna be okay, when I could not stop mourning my life.
And the devil said
"For you, I would destroy the whole world in a second, if it would make you smile again."
And I said
"Please dont. I cant bear anymore of this."
And as always he answered
"Your wish is my command"
Leaving me crying in the bed, marks all over my body.
Leaving me, till I slept and woke up next to him again, knowing the blood staining his fingers was my fault, as I could not stop to see the monster, my teacher had described.
And the devil said it would be fine. He said I had all the time I needed. He said he would wait for me. Always and forever.
He told me he would never let me go, never let me leave, when his body was drowing mine in his bed sheets.
And the devil said, I could go up, try and live a life away from him.
But every time I tried, I would still wake up to his hot body next to mine, his hands buried in my hair and waist, his lips on my neck.
And the devil caged me in false freedom.

-----
Notes:
Funnily enough, this was written for a Jason the toymaker x Zalgo story??? Idk man, i was feeling wacky hahah