______________________________________

Subject Information

______________________________________

Subject is a student who had no recollection of his memories when they entered Night Raven College.

Completely and utterly loss sense of identity.

They were recorded to be one of the more serious cases of amnesia upon transported to NRC.

Currently, subject reside in a vacant dorm Ramshackle provided by the Headmage.

_________________________

Students opinions about Subject
__________________________

.

Ace Trappola

“I had to say, Prefect is not all that bad. Sometimes I wish they'd just– stop being a pushover. Everyone knows you'd gain nothing from doing that so!”

.

Deuce Spade

Prefect is someone that is stubborn, like really stubborn. I noticed these days, the principal had been given Yuuga tiresome tasks more than usual. Me and Ace offer to help, they declined...grrrrr....YOU KNOW WHAT?! I'LL HELP YUUGA NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAID OTHERWISE!

.

Riddle Rosehearts

“They are one of more usual guests whenever an unbirthday party comes along. I'll be honest, his presence 'lighten' the traditional party more and he respects the party's rules. Maybe Ace could learn a few things from Yuuga sometimes.”

.

Cater Diamond

“Oh! The prefect is totes a chill person! Lately, Yuuga has been posting more on Magicam and its all pictures of birds tho with the most randomly interesting story as the caption? BTW you follow us on Magicam (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

.

Trey Clover

I hardly thought Yuuga is ever a sweet tooth. But now, I guess Grim proved me wrong. I remember the time, Grim personally came to me and ask me to teach him how to make hard candy. It turns out, they had a feud because Grim ate Yuuga's stash of sweets and it deeply upsets the prefect. Grim can't stand the silent treatment he's been getting. Haha, but don't tell anyone about this or Grim is gonna blow a fuse.”

.

Leona Kingscholar

That herbivore... is just another pest I had deal with. But, if you want me to tell you something stood that guy out of the other pests, I guess his Sincerity. Its rare to see those types of guys around NRC, a genuinely annoying one. There. I give you what I really think of that herbivore, now lemme get this nap”