𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"THERE SHE BE," JJ ANNOUNCED AS HE SLID THE STORAGE UNIT DOOR OPEN

"THERE SHE BE," JJ ANNOUNCED AS HE SLID THE STORAGE UNIT DOOR OPEN. The girls stared at the boat that was currently on top of a trailer with a suspicious glance. He walked over to it and pulled the tarp off of it. "Hey, girl. A 1983 Formula 402 SR1. The Phantom. The first boat to make the run to Bermuda in under 16 hours, guys. Forty years old! Forty. And still the fastest thing that Kildare's ever seen."

"It's kind of a junker," the Carrera girl admitted as she examined the vehicle from a bit further back.

JJ looked at her like she had just offended him greatly. "Really? She's right there, Kie. She can hear you. Let's just put it this way. You would not be smokin' weed right now if she never existed, okay?"

"I just hope she runs," Bree told him, raising her eyebrows like it was a question.

"Oh, no, she'll run all right," the Maybank boy assured them as he began hitching the trailer that the boat was on to the back of the car. "She's faster than any cutters the boys in blue got."

They heard tires screeching, and hopped over the hitch to greet the person. "Pope. Finally." She ran down the side of the boat, but they beat her to it, rounding the corner and causing their eyes to widen.

Rafe.

"Hey, there. What's going on? JJ? How you guys doing?" the Cameron boy asked before jumping up onto the boat. JJ pushed the Callaway girl behind him, but it was no use because the drug dealer that pulled a gun on them a couple days ago came in through the other side.

"Well, well..." he muttered before whipping out his gun and pointing it directly at JJ's chest. "See, don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road. I'm here because I want my motherfucking money." Then, he attacked and began hitting the blonde boy.

"JJ! JJ!" Bree exclaimed as her and Kie raced over to the blonde boy. Rafe grabbed Kie from behind and pulled her away. Bree rushed to her male friend's assistance.

Barry kept yelling at him as JJ groaned on the ground. "That's what I'm here for! Stay down, boy."

"Get off of him!" the Callaway girl screamed, and she pulled a really idiotic move. She jumped onto Barry's back and tried to pull him away from JJ. The blonde boy got up, and since the girl was holding him in place, he was able to throw a punch.