Chapter4/run away

Marcus

I'm out handling business and of course jas with me right now we getting ready to go get some new tvs for the house I pull up to best way furniture and we get out I walk in and see Rick bitch ass I told jas get back in the car I walked up to Rick aye Rick wassup Marcus. I heard you was trying to fuck jasmine man bruh she lying yeah right ya old nasty ass always messin with her but you better stay far away from her cause next time your dead and with that I walked off .

     Jasmine

So we at the house I just got done making dinner for him and his friends I'm just laid back watchin tv when Marcus comes in and kisses me I'll be back. Make sure you do your home work I said ok I watched as he drove off I then took that as a chance to leave I grabbed my purse and keys I left the phone and ran and got in my car I took off for the high way I'll just go to Ohio to my grandma's I was a hour away from atl when I pulled up to a gas station. To get some gas I got out and soon as I did I seen Marcus and his homeboys pull up  shit how did they find me Marcus got out yelling jasmine were the fuck you going bruh how long you been following me that dont matter you trying to run away from me bitch by now I knew he was pissed off um Marcus I was just gone go to the zoo in Memphis I just wanted to get away for a lil bit I'm sorry yeah you gone be sorry get ya ass in the car .

   Marcus

I watched her get in the car I put gas in the cars then I told my home boy Greg to drive my car I got in with jasmine I'm gone make sure she go straight home I got in and she pulled off I took that as a chance to say what I wanted I don't know why yo stupid ass love to piss me off I'm gone show you not to play with me soon as we get home cause I'm not finna keep playin with me she started talkin Marcus I'm only 16 I'm scared I should be living life but instead it's like I'm in prison I never asked you to force me to be with you leave me if I'm such a pain I looked at her like she was crazy first off bitch I picked you because you wasn't a hoe second of all I ain't never gone leave you alone your mines for life and third of all don't ever leave your fuckin phone no we're stop talking and drive I'm ready to go to bed and with that she kept quiet

    Jasmine

Skip to the next day after school

So I'm just now leaving school I'm gone stop and. Get some mc Donalds I pull in the parking lot and get out I walk in and see Christian I would turn around but I'm hungry and I gotta get Marcus some fries and a burger I get in line an then Chris come up to me aye ma ma where you been with my boyfriend oh shawty I knew you had a man you to fine to be single but why you ain't been texting me back because my bf gets jealous we can be just friends shawty I got a gf just start textin back k see you around I was so happy he left I ordered my food and headed home I gotta be there before Marcus.

     Sharon

I'm back but only back for a day I gotta get back to work tomorrow I heard jas ain't been home lately I'm worried but I walk up to my door and open it Rick comes to greet me welcome home baby hey love wyd not much  just cleanin the closets awl ok what do you wanna do tonight hmmm we can stay home and catch up on sex he said while kissin on me Rick we can't I rather just have dinner and relax and talk about my work dammit Sharon nobody wants to talk about your fuckin work I'm horny your. Never here and now jasmine not here to get me off wait what did you say he just stood there I said what the fuck did you say

    Rick

Um darling I didn't mean that last part Rick you got 4 seconds to get away from.me please honey let me explain explain what that you been rapein my daughter just let me talk Sharon ok talk ok it started when she was like 12 I think I was horny and drunk one night and I snuck in her room and I just ate her out and made her suck on me but baby that's all I did I promise it won't happen again I love you she started cryin I went to hug her and to my suprise she let me calm down honey I promise it won't happen again ok Rick it better not  we kissed an then she went to take a shower I'm gone go join her and imagine it's jasmine lol she stupid if she think I'm leaving jas alone.

      Marcus

Me and jasmine been gettin along she haven't pissed me off she even fucked and sucked me with out me askin now we in bed I'm just layin back thinkin then some come to mind Me and jasmine haven't been using condoms Oh Shit if she pregnant oh well I'll make a good dad

       Jasmine

Its only 2 in the afternoon so I decide I wanna go to the mall to get some body spray and stuff Marcus is gone so I'll just go and come back I grabbed my purse and keys and of course my phone and headed out. 30 mins later I just walked in the mall I head into bath and body works I grab some of my favorite ones and go to pay when I get there it's this really pretty dark skin girl hey I'm Mary and thank you for shopping with us hi I'm jasmine so did you find everything ok I say yes and smile she tells me about the new stuff they will be getting I pre order some stuff hey jasmine gimme your number and I'll call when your stuff ready ok here you go I hand her my phone she put her number in as bff Mary and I put mines as coo ahh jas then I say good bye and head home ..     

So I hope you guys like I need help with ideas so kik me @jayee under score Nasty or hmu on fb @ Jalinda Lewis