Slipping through my Fingers - S.J. & E.O.

HeyHo!

Request is from peteronesluverr !
⚠️TW!- Depression, talk about suicide, talk about sh
If there are anymore, let me know.

Age-16
Scarlett-Mama
Lizzie-Mom

—————————————————————————

*No ones pov*

You were the actress' sunshine. With your arrival on the 22th november 2007 the world of the woman's light up. Scarlett gave birth to you and you were the best birthday present she ever had.

She loved that you had your birthday on the same day like your mama.

To say the both woman love you to death, was an unserstandment. They adored you to death. Both woman would give their life up just for you to be happy and healthy.

They promised you since you were born that you will NEVER be alone. No matter what it is and they tell you that everyday over and over again how much you mean to them.

You had the happiest of a childhood a child could possibly have. You traveled the world with your mothers as every cast, exspecially tha avengers cast, loved you.

You always sat in one of your mothers chairs being the best supporter they could think of. You had you lips and hair definitly from scarlett while your nose and eyes were definitly elizabeths. You could scrunch it up like the brown haired woman since you were a little girl.

Scarlett love that. Thats one of the million reasons she fell in love with lizzie- because of the cute nose scrunch. And now that you have it she fell in love over and over again with you.

But happiness didn't last long for you when you got older. When you were 13 years old you started to fight against yourself, mostly against the dark place on your mind.

You started cutting a few months ago on your thighs and stomach so you could still wesr t-shirts to not worry your moms.

What you don't know is, they do worry about you. Like alot. They feel something going on, maybe its a mother's instict, maybe not. Who knows.

-

Y/N POV

I haven't even had the motivation to get up. My bed is my favorite place at the moment because i really do not have the strength to even stand. I haven't showered in days, i haven't cleaned my room and i can't remember the last time i ate.

It all feels so hard and the only way to get out of this circle seems to end it. To end my life.

(⚠️)But i don't even have the strength to the that. To get pill bottle and shove them down my thorat or even to cut deeper or drown myself.

My muscles won't move even if i wanted to. The only thing i can do is cry. I cry what feels like the whole day, hoping my moms wouldn't hear it.

They'll probably be mad at me because i have such a nice life. A life some kids wish for. But i don't, i can't even see the happy things in life.

The only thing i can think is ,your sich a dissappointment' or ,you're overreacting' or even your mothers would be better of without you'

I can't sleep at night because like thoughts of that. Because i imagine them being alone and maybe they will be better of without me.

But, like said, i can't even find the motivation to stand up.

-

Scarlett POV

Watching your precious daughter falling apart really isn't a pretty sight to see. She thinks that Lizzie and I don't know, but we do.