Paparazzi incedint - S.J. & E.O.

I'm incredible sorry that i'm so inaktive ,but i assure you it will get better!

Your age - 15

Mama is Scar and Mom/Mommy is lizzie:)

Warnings - Paparazzi?/ a ,Fight' ,mild injury,hospital
—————————————————————————
*POV Y/N*
I extremly love my moms. Like i love them more than anything and i would do anything for them. But the life in the spotlight isn't so easy and cool like everyone things. Exspecially when your a teenie.

All i would wanna do is going to clubs and partys but i can't even go out without a bodyguard. Paparazzi would be everywhere immediatly ,like they know when you get out.

Not even friends wanna go out with me because they think paps are annoying and i can't deny that. Its also very hard for my parents letting me out on my own even if i have a bodyguard. Because they know what people are put there and what could happen to me.

I must admit, i'm scared to. I've heard storys about how they r@pe or kidnapp people just to get money and it scares me sometimes how crazy fans can get. I mean, i love my fans and my moms fans but like a few people have their rooms full of pics from us.

I saw it on instagram. Thats also a point why i'm not that active on social media.

But today i'm gonna go out shopping christmas presents on my own. I still have My bodyguard with me, but other than that i'll be on my own.

,,Good Morning Love'',Mama greets me as i came down the stairs. I melted into her arms, smiling contetly. ,,How was your sleep?'',she asked me while putting a loosen strain of my hair behind my ear.

,,Good ,and yours?'',i asked still having my arms around her waist, wanting her body warmth and comfort.,,Nice like always'',she kissed the top of my head multiple times as i spotted mom making pancakes.

I freed myself from Mama and ran into my Moms arms. I was always a very snuggly kid. I always searched body contact to the ones i love or wherever i can get comfort.

I hugged her from behing, breathing in her scent i loved so much.

,,Hello my Love'',Mom smiled and turned around cupping my face. I smiled ,melting into her Touch.

,,Breakfast is almost done, can you set the table together with mama?'',she asked as her hand made its way through my messy hair. ,,Of course!'',i happily agreed to the fact i could help mom somehow as she always cooks for us.

I got all the Equipment for the table ,plates, knifes, Forks... Mama helped me as we danced a bit to the music on the radio. Its always fun, i love the mornings.

-

,,So sweetie ,whats your plan for today?'',Mama asked as Mom placed the delicious food on the table.

,,I wanted to go the mall today ,buying some christmas presents'',i told them, already stuffing my mouth with pancakes. My moms eyes suddenly widden a bit as they looked at me.

,,What?'',i chuckled as their faces looked a bit silly.
,,You're gonna have a bodyguard with you right?'',Mom questioned, her voice sounding a bit concerned.

,,Of course'!'',i said, making her relief the slight breath she was holding. ,,And You're gonna be careful ya ?'',Mama asked me wanting to be sure i'll be safe.

I could see Mom grabbing Mama's hand, squeezing it. ,,I'll be safe Mama, i promise. I'll write you a message every hour if you want'',i suggested. ,,No no its okay, you should enjoy your time'',she smiled, still a bit nervous but it was understandable i think.