Our little girl - S.J.&E.O.

Hello again!

Last request i got!
@lizziewhore

Hope you like it!
Age-Newborn/8
⚠️-deaf, hate on social media

Let me know if there is more:)
Lizzie-mommy
Scarlett-Mama

—————————————————————————
*No one POV*

The day lizzie gave birth to you, was probably the best day in both woman's life. They had a very long and hard IVF journey with more downs than ups and one miscarrige, they couldn't be happier to hold their own baby girl in their arms.

None of both actress' had every experienced this feeling of happiness in their lifes. They never thought they could love someone so much.

Well, of course, the woman love each other pretty much but that was another feeling.

They were ready to sacrifice everything they've got only to give you the best of a childhood. They were ready for everything coming.

But soon enough they recognized something was off with you.

The first months of you being home, were weird. It started that you would look around in the world when your mothers talked to you, but they thought at first it was because you were so young.

But then with loud noises, like fireworks or a thunder, didn't disturb you. Not even when you sleep. They could vacuum the whole house and you wouldn't budge.

The longer it went like that, the longer the two woman grew concerned. Something was pretty much wrong with you.

So they went to the doctors, who made a few tests with you before sending y'all to the waiting room. Both woman anxiously bounced their legs.

What if it was something bad?

But soon enough the doctor called them into a room to talk with them.

,,Sooo...'',he trailed off. ,,All the tests came back and it turns out your daughter is pretty much deaf. She can't her anything. Not even the loudest noise. There also isn't any curse for it, not even an hearing aid would help. She is completely and utterly deaf on both ears.'',he explained as both womans breatv caught up in their throats.

But they wouldn't love you any less. They still love you unconditionally, but somewhat they still felt sad. Because they will probably never hear you angelic voice and you'll probably never hear theirs.

But everything could be worse, right? They just will have to learn to live with it.

8 Years Later

The truth is, both woman had a hard time accepting it. You still were very smart. You could do sign language and you could read lips easily. As for your mothers, signing language was hard to learn. They still can't really do it right and you find it funny.

Still they'd love you unconditially and you felt that amazing love every day.

,,Good Morning, Love'',Lizzie greeted her beloved wife. She wrapped her arms around Scarlett from behind, kissing her temple.
,,Hi'',the blonde smiled sheepishly, getting red from this cute nickname. She loved it.

,,Is Y/N already awake?'',Scarlett asked her brown haired wife.
,,I haven't seen her by now''

As if on call, they could hear your feet coming down the stairs. As you spotted your moms, your eyes sparkle. Like a speed of light you ran into their arms.

For you, they were the best of mothers they could every be.
,Good Morning',you signed sendig a sweet smile receiving two other ,good morning's from your mothers.