Jasper was impressed. "Wow, you're prepared." Ian nodded. Jasper had a thought, and asked, "Your sister is in on this?"

Ian nodded. "Yeah, she thinks Christopher is being too overbearing as well, my sister, and she is a control freak."

"Thanks Ian." Jasper said. "Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

Ian shook his head. "Nah, I think it is funny. Christopher finds it annoying, but he does answer my questions, and I get new information, and Anthony is able to spend time with you, and get taught. It's a win-win." Ian said. "Speaking of Anthony." He indicated to him a few seats away. He looked exhausted.

"Is he okay?" Jasper asked.

Ian shook his head. "He has been having nightmares recently." Jasper looked back to Ian. "He barely gets any sleep."

Jasper felt sad about this. He had been having a lot of nightmares too, about his dad of course, but he still felt bad because nightmares sucked, and having a brother that didn't leave you alone probably added to the exhaustion, and stress. "I'll go check up on him."

Ian grabbed his arm, stopping him. "Are you sure?" Jasper looked over at him again. "Christopher's there."

Jasper wiggled his arm out of Ian's grasp. "I am sure if I am just checking on him, it will be fine." Ian wanted to point out how that would not be the case, but Jasper had already walked over to where Anthony was sitting, so Ian put his head on the table with a sigh.

"Hey." Jasper said. Anthony looked over, and saw who it was. He seemed to brighten a lot, but Jasper could still see the exhaustion. "I have heard you have been having a lot of nightmares, have you tried the tea thing?"

Anthony nodded. "Yeah, and it does help, so thank you." He rubbed his eyes, and sighed. "Just keep having nightmares after."

Jasper understood this. "Have you tried this sleeping potion? I heard that–"

"Odair." Christopher shot a glare, shutting Jasper up. "Why are you here?"

Anthony groaned. "He was just saying hello."

"I don't care."

Jasper shifted awkwardly from foot to foot. "I just wanted to make sure your brother was ok–"

"Don't care. Leave."

"Christopher." Pandora said sternly, from where she was sitting at the Ravenclaw table which was only a few people down from the Goldsparks brothers. "Jasper is not doing anything wrong, relax."

"He is doing many things wrong." Christopher said. "One factor is being here at our table, distracting people."

"He is not distracting anyone." Anthony said.

"Yes, he is."

Anthony rolled his eyes, and muttered something under his breath.

Christopher ignored him, and glared at Jasper. "You're a Hufflepuff aren't you?" Jasper gave a slow nod. "Well, find your way back to your table." He waved his hands. "Off you go, okay?"

"You're being so mean!" Anthony yelled.

"I am not!"

"Yes, you are!"

At this point, Pandora stepped in again and said, "Christopher there is no need for this, Jasper is Anthony's friend."

"No, he is not." Christopher seethed.

"Christopher!" Pandora scolded. "You can't control your brother's life."

"I am just protecting him!" Christopher snapped. "You don't understand."