2.

Ace

I walk out of class and head towards the library to meet this Aria chick for our first tutoring session. From what I heard on the phone she has quite the mouth on her. Luckily I'm good at stats and this looks good on my resume, plus the money is also good which is a bonus. I walk inside the library and head upstairs to the study rooms. I use my key to unlock the door and then I take a seat at the large wooden table in the center.

I take my books out with a pen and then wait for her to her here. I scroll through social media on my phone and the moment I hear the door handle click, I check the time on my watch and see that it's five past one. I'm looking down when she comes inside and closes the door. She sets her things on the table and pulls the chair out "You're late" is the first thing out of my mouth

I finally look up and she is not at all what I was expecting "I'm five minutes late because my class is on the other side of the campus. Sorry" she points out.

I'm taken back for a moment "Looks like you'll be getting a work out then" I say unimpressed.

I hear her sigh "You're quite the charmer" she says and I look over and she rolls her eyes as she opens her textbook.

"It's a good thing a tutor doesn't need to be charming" she slides her test over to me and I take a look at the giant D written on the front.

I go over the test to see what she got wrong and then for the next fort five minutes we redo the test, step by step while I explain each formula. She seems to understand it as I continue to explain and have her write out the problems. I get a better look at her and she has the most beautiful, almond shaped ember eyes and the pinkest lips she smells like honey and vanilla.

We take a break once we finish the test and I go over the schedule I put together for us. We agree to meet here at one, every Tuesday and Thursday. I don't think that she needs more than two days and once we takes her next test we will reconvene. She pulls out a container of fruit and I watch as she eats a strawberry very seductively, without having to try.

Her phone vibrates and she checks to see who it is. I notice the smile appear on her face and her cheek flush "Boyfriend?" I ask plainly.

She almost chokes on the berry and shakes her head "No, I don't have a boyfriend. Just a guy I met earlier today" she types out a message back.

"Where did you meet this guy?" I ask curiously.

She sets her phone down and licks the juice off of her lips "On campus, he almost broke my face opening the door to the coffee shop. Cute way to meet right?" she says with humorous smile.

"Adorable, are you going to see him again?" 

"He wants to take me out to make up for it, so we're grabbing lunch tomorrow" 

"What a stand up guy" I say sarcastically and she laughs.

We talk a little longer and then get right to our session. She shows me the homework assignment she has due next week and I take time going over each problem with her. By the time we finish it's pretty late and I'm cutting it close to practice. 

"I think that's enough for today" she grabs her books and starts packing up.

"You're not a bad tutor she admits" 

"It's been one session" I point out.

"Well, I learned a lot in this one session. Can you not take a compliment?" she slides her bag over her arm and tucks her phone into the back pocket of her cut off shorts.

My eyes scan lower and I take in her long, tan legs "I'm the best tutor on campus what can I say?" my tone is sarcastic and she picks up on it.

I hold the door open for her to walk out first and we take the stairs down together. Once we're outside the sun nearly blinds me from how bright it is "See you Thursday and don't be late" I say and start walking off before she can say anything snarky.