Bonus Chapter

Beginne am Anfang

Sahil felt his heart clench as the next moment Srishti flung herself into his arms, sobbing hard. He stood there stunned for a second before his arms wrapped around her petite form protectively.

"What's wrong?" He demanded.

Srishti buried her face into his chest as she hiccuped. She didn't want to talk or do anything, just being in his arms was enough for her. It made her feel protected and calm.

Sahil tried to look at her face but every time he did so, she would let out a tiny whimper and snuggle more into him.

"Srishti, tell me what happened!" There was a warning in his tone and her hold on him tightened.

After a minute she slowly pulled back, her face red and puffy from tears. Sahil's jaw clenched at her miserable state but he kept his arms around her not letting her out of his reach.

She then narrated the whole incident, all the while looking away from him. At the end, Srishti could feel herself going weak again and as she slowly peeked at Sahil, she found a mad fury in his eyes.

He looked ready to kill.

Sahil felt a maddening sensation in his veins like he wanted to punch someone in their face. It was a feeling he had never experienced before as he clenched his jaw. His arms tightened around Srishti to the point where she hissed in pain.

He immediately let her go as his eyes checked her small form, concerned. There was a reddish hand imprint on her left upper arm. He lightly caressed it knowing well it wasn't because of him.

As he stared back at her face, his eyes softened as he leaned down and kissed her softly, reminding her that she is safe. Srishti gripped his shirt as she kissed him back, her body relaxing in his touch.

"Don't you ever leave me like this again. I will take you to the damn store myself but don't you ever and I mean ever go anywhere, either alone or with Ayaansh, without me. You get it?" Sahil breathed out against her lips and she nodded immediately.

He pecked her lips a few more times before he gathered her in his arms tightly. His heart was drumming against his chest and he knew Srishti could feel it as well. He was so close to losing her today and he couldn't even have had done anything because he wasn't there to protect her.

Fuck, he was going to screw all those media companies.

"I was so scared, Sahil." Her feeble voice only made him want to lock her with him and never let her go anywhere, ever.

He kissed the top of her head. "You're safe baby. I won't let anything happen to you." Her heart stuttered at the nickname. Baby. Sahil Malhotra was definitely never a nickname person.

The next second he scooped her in his arms, carrying her to their room.

Srishti noticed Ayaansh sleeping on the bed and her heart healed a little more. As Sahil set her down beside her baby, she quickly pulled Ayaansh into her arms who in return snuggled into his mother's warmth.

She felt Sahil spooning her from behind and shivered when he pressed a kiss on her neck.

"Where did you two go?" She questioned quietly.

Sahil pulled her more close in return. His arm was over her stomach, when his fingers found Ayaansh's tiny form, he lightly caressed the back of his baby's head.

"To get you a present." He whispered and she chuckled. "I don't need anything Sahil. You both are everything I ever need."

"So cheesy, Mrs. Malhotra." He teased. "Someone has to be, Mr. Malhotra." She teased back causing him to chuckle.

They stayed like that with the silence surrounding them. "I love you, Sahil." Srishti confessed, feeling the emotions overwhelming her.

She never expected him to say it back. She would tell him she loves him whenever she got a chance and he would just look at her with his eyes filled with love for her and that was enough.

Sahil pressed another kiss behind her ear, knowing it was her weak spot. He smirked as she squirmed in his hold trying to keep quiet. As expected she turned around just as much to glare at him.

Taking the opportunity he quickly stole a kiss and moved back to see her reaction. He wasn't disappointed as her eyes widened and lips parted as she blinked her eyes. So fucking cute.

When he stole another kiss, she came back to her senses and quietly hissed, "Stop it Sahil. Ayaansh is right here."

"So? I can put him in his crib if that's what you're suggesting." At his suggestive tone, Srishti's cheeks turned red and she nudged his stomach with her elbow.

Sahil chuckled and cuddled his way back to his family. He never knew he could be this content in his life and he was so damn grateful for having these two in his life whom he could call his family.

He was going to do everything to protect them even if it meant fighting the world. Because fuck everyone else.

Well except his idiot of a best friend and his family of course.

"I fucking love you more than I could ever imagine, Srishti." The room was the witness of his confession as his wife and son slept in his arms.

Little did he know, a smile had crept on her face as she pretended to be asleep.

Just a random bonus chapter. I felt like writing this.

Well Ayaansh was asleep but hey, at least he was there😂

Thank you for reading xoxo