The Princess's Punishment

Start from the beginning

" Chorni...tum ladki ho"

" Thief...but you're a girl" the words left his mouth and I glare at him and took a step ahead.

" Toh ladkiya kya chorni nahi ho sakti ladkiya kuch bhi ban sakti hai chor, senik ya rani kuch bhi"

" Why? " I shouted" Why can't girls be a thief? They can be anything they want thief, soilder or Queen"

He pulled his lower lip inside his mouth then look away me. I look at him as he look around as if trying to find something. This place has stories like their is a treasure hidden here seems like he became idiot like everyone else who got to know about that place.

" Kyu tum bhi yaha Khajana prapt karne aaye ho?"

" Did you come here to search for the treasure?" I asked and he abruptly look at me.

" Tumhe kaise pata?"

" How do you know?" He asked cautiously.

Oo hoo he seems so serious about that.

" Suna nahi tha main chorni hu"

" Didn't you listen I'm a thief" I climb down and turned and look at him. His green eyes is the most unique feature of him other than that he is fair than men of Suryapratap Garh. King Suryaveer kingdom is far away from here maybe the climate conditions are different.

So much time have passed I should leave now. I look up today is full moon's night and it's light is falling on the sand making it look so beautiful. I start walking and my anklets made sound but his footsteps sound also beside me.

" You know where the treasure is?"

I smirk hearing the desperation in his voice and look at him and raise my eyebrow slightly.

" Ho bhi sakta hai....par tumhe kyu batau?"

" Humara kya labh hai isme?"

" Maybe ..." I walk past him then look back and face him" but why would I tell you? What's my profit in it?"

He clenched his jaw and suddenly I saw a shift in his aura he move so fast that in a flash I'm standing in his grip and his dagger is on my neck.

" Apni jaan se chahat hai toh bata do"

My breath hitched his fingers is digging in my back and my body is pulled flush against his hard body the metal of dagger felt cold against my neck but I can also feel the hotness of his breath falling on my nose.

Never...never in my life a man come this close to me. Forget close no man other than my family saw me they only heard my name.

I lifted my lashes and found his green orbs which were dark now and I shivered when I saw the coldness in them they held something sinister.

I need to get away from him fast.

I lower my lashes and look here and there in panic by one hand I'm holding my veil and my dagger is place on the side of my waist I can't move without him noticing. I look up in his eyes and my hand which were in his chest I raise it slowly towards his neck so I can make him unconscious but just as I was going to press on his neck a strong gust of wind and sand went into our eyes. I took the opportunity and pushed him with strength and  get freed from him grip but he held my wrist. I twist and turn my wrist and his grip losses I grip my lehenga taking the opportunity of sand strom I flew away.