'Is this a devil's room? It's so clean to be considered one.'

"Do you like it?"

I nodded. "Yes. It's so clean..."

"I knew you'll like it that's why I decided to repaint the room. Just like the old days. Now, settle yourself. If you want to wash, wash, or whatever will make you comfortable. I'll just arrange your things here."

I looked at him. "Why are you like that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your actions and gestures."

He walked towards me. "By just agreeing to come here, you are making this devil happy."

I can see the sincerity in his eyes. My heart skip a beat. He is so near I can smell his scent and it is so comforting. Why am I feeling like this?

"You're so beautiful, Audrey." He utters.

I blushed to my surprise. I feel a sudden heat rush all over my body. A flashback of our kiss bombarded my mind in an instant.

"What are you doing, Zeeb?" I almost whispered as I gasp when he touch my chin.

"I can't help myself, I am so happy that you are here very near to me."

"What is it about me being near to you?"

"It's a very long story."

"I'm supposed to be on leave but-"

"Sssh, yes you are on your leave. Do whatever you want as long as you're within my sight."

"What the hell?"

He winked at me. "I'll leave your belongings here. I'll go down first. Settle yourself. Just go down whenever you're ready. I'll show you around then." Saka lumabas na.

I let out a deep sigh. Just what hell is going on? Gusto ko lang mag relax. Bakit ba kasi ako napapayag na sumama dito.

After looking around the room I go to the bathroom and upon looking I decided to take a bath immediately.

Napakaganda ng kanilang banyo.

It was immense, with plenty of space for every luxury imaginable. The centerpiece of the room was a grand bathtub, nestled in a nook beneath a large picture window. The tub was large enough to fit two people comfortably, with a smooth, white surface that gleamed in the light. Two white plush towels were draped over the edge of the tub, ready for use.

The floors and walls were tiled in a neutral gray color, which complemented the white porcelain of the sink, toilet, and bathtub. The sink was mounted on a large marble countertop, with a spacious mirror above it. A set of white cabinets and drawers provided ample storage for towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials.

Opposite the bathtub, a separate glass-enclosed shower stall stood ready for use, complete with a rain showerhead and multiple spray jets. Two white towels hung on hooks nearby, and a built-in bench offered a convenient spot to sit or place a towel.

To one side of the room, a plush white rug covered the floor, providing a cozy spot to stand while getting ready. A white vanity stool sat nearby, ready for use. A set of fluffy white towels were neatly folded on a shelf above the toilet.

While enjoying the beauty of his bathroom, the door opened without warning exposing my naked body to the person standing next to the door. 

Zeeb.

To be continued...