BTY - 8

With tears building up on her eyes, Yujin can't bear to see Minju cry like this. "..do you wanna know another facttt?" Minju smiled drunkenly but her tears were still flowing. "You might have believed that I have moved on from you, from us.. but I never did. I dream of you everyday, I long for you everyday, I miss you everyday. I never stopped loving you. Not that I wanted to."

"Yujin-ah, I really.. I really want to be with you. I want to spend my everyday with you but why.. does everyone make it look like we can't be together?"

"Can't we just be together?"

Yujin hugged her tightly. She felt her tears flowing down her cheeks too.

Why is she suffering alone? Why are people making her feel these when nothing's her fault.

"Min.. I'm so sorry."

Minju looked up and the first thing she saw was Yujin crying. Her heart immediately softened. When did it become hard to love each other?

"Yujin-ah, can I not leave anymore? Can I just be with you? I don't want to be afraid anymore. Because as long as I'm with you it seems like everything will be okay."

"You don't have to ask for that. I won't ever let myself lose you again. Everything will be okay."

And under the shooting star, there's a wish that might come true.

-

Minju found herself in an unfamiliar room. She tried to remember things last night and all she can recall was she got drunk and the last thing she could remember was.. Yujin?

Shit!

She hurriedly went out of the room and found herself going downstairs. The place was big, it was wide. She stood there, being in awe with what she saw. Minju unexpectedly led her own way to the dining area. Foods all over the table, like it has been cooked by a chef.

"Morning, had a nice sleep?" Yujin smiled and Minju could only lower her head in embarrassment. She doesn't even know what happened, if Yujin slept beside her then what's worse is if she did, she might have hugged her till then.

Knowing she loves her scent and of course a habit of hers back then that she would hug Yujin to sleep and won't let her go whenever she's drunk.

The truth is..

A few hours earlier:

Yujin plopped Minju on the bed, she went where Minju is staying but then, she doesn't know what floor and what the password is. The drunk girl won't even respond to her questions, what did she expect Minju's like that when she's drunk. She even texted Yuri but no responses came. Yuri is sure busy handling the two drunken friends of theirs.

So in the end, she brought her at her penthouse.

Even though she already- nevermind. Yujin has her eyes closed while changing Minju's clothes. She struggled a lot but it was for the good of the latter, she didn't want her to get all uncomfy and sick.

Yujin released a relief sigh and covered Minju with the sheets. Closing the lamp beside her but before she could stand up.

A pair of arms encircled her waist and a person snuggled into her.

Of course it was no other than Kim Minju. She tried and tried to get out of the girl's hold. But one thing's for sure, just like years ago.. whenever Minju's drunk, she wouldn't let go of her no matter what. Her strength doubles when it comes to not letting go of Yujin in her sleep.

In the end, Yujin slept beside her, letting Minju cuddle her. She just decided to wake up early to cook for the latter and for Minju not to get surprised and get embarrassed when she figures out what happened.