BTY - 4

It's been almost 2 years.

Yujin's lifestyle continued being like that.

It wasn't that sad but neither was she happy.

Emptiness and loneliness fills her up every time. Like a puzzle who lost a piece.

A certain someone who left a huge space in her heart that cannot be replaced by anyone.

For now, she just goes with the flow and focuses further on herself and Ankyu's future. Just a year and a few months and her father's title will be all hers.

Though she's already managing Ankyu like a CEO, her father is still there to teach her more things.

"What's next again?" said Yujin as her secretary was saying all her schedule for today. It was early in the afternoon and here she is working. She's handling lots of things in their company already.

"You'll be having a meeting at their company with Mr. Yang, the CEO of Jenyang and the rest of the board directors."

"We're currently on the way there ma'am." He added.

Yujin didn't answer and instead she nodded before looking back at the window. "And you have one last schedule for today.."

"Pardon? Isn't Jenyang the only one who-"

"It's your mother ma'am. She contacted me and said to schedule one with you."

Yujin sighs before signaling her secretary to continue. "Malling with your lovely beautiful mom." Yujin sighed again.

Oh gosh.

They reached the destination shortly and her secretary quickly opened the car door for her.

And as usual as soon as she went out, she instantly wore her sunglasses.

The sun is pretty much hitting her and.. she doesn't want to see anyone.

"shit!"

Yujin quickly found herself looking wherever that voice came from. She squinted her eyes, seeing two folders on the ground and a woman who bent down.

She could only see the woman's back, it's far but she knows that figure and that voice.

It's like time stopped, After almost 2 years and finally seeing her.. it doesn't feel real. She can't even see her face but that figure, I can't be wrong.

Is that-

Yujin was about to walk towards the girl when her secretary called out for her. "Miss Ahn we have to go, Mr. Yang is waiting upstairs."

"Ah yes, sorry." She took one glance before finally entering the company.

Is it her? I can't be wrong.

She's working here? As far as I know she's graduating this year right? She's working already?

Yujin can't help but to be distracted throughout the meeting.

Her one and only ex, Kim Minju. she's been wondering if it's really her.

It's been a while..

"Miss Ahn?" The people in the meeting looked at her, oh is it done?

"That's it?" She uttered with her usual tone that sent shivers through the employees' spine.

"W-well yes ma'am, we can discuss some-" Yujin crossed her legs and signaled for the person to stop talking.

She already read the proposal and stuff. It's pretty much good and would contribute to their company but of course, they wouldn't lose anything even if they don't sign anything with this company. She'll just give her decision later on.