BTY - 1

"Young lady!"

"Young lady, please come out now!"

"Your father is looking for you!"

The little girl chuckles, hiding in one of those trees in their enormous garden.

-

"Young lady!" A guy shouted looking everywhere near him. Yes, the president's daughter that he was suppose to fetch from school ran away again.

"Goodness where did she go.."

The girl is still the same. Still the girl who tends to run away and wants to be free.

"Miss Ahn!" He kept shouting and no certain girl would just appear.

---

Young Lady

Don't worry Mr. Han, I just went to take some pictures! ps don't tell father.

As long as you're safe but please be back soon. Your father will be home in 2 hours, Miss Ahn.

Got it!

---

He sighed.

After all he's been serving the Ahn's for almost a decade now. He treats her like his daughter too. He understands how Yujin wanted freedom but sadly her father doesn't allow that.

He can't do anything with it.

The girl was humming, she just finished her classes and escaped from Mr. Han since she wanted to explore for a few hours before her father call for her again. She's homeschooled back then even in the time they stayed abroad. Luckily her father finally agreed when she already became a teenager.

With their status in life especially when she's the only heir, her father is very strict.

She tends to run away from her bodyguards sometimes.

Yujin, who's now currently checking her camera after she took some pictures.

She was happily walking by the street, well not until someone bumped into her.

"Oh no! / I'm so sorry!"

They both bent down to check the camera that fell. You can say that they were both at fault. One looking at her camera while walking and one who just looked at her watch and ran even faster causing for them to bump into each other.

And causing Yujin's camera into the ground.

"It's okay, I can just-" She can just buy another one as long as her father doesn't know then it's good. But then her sentence was cut off by that stranger.

"I'm really sorry, I'll just pay for this.."

"No, it's fine really-" yet again, she was cut off. Not with the latter cutting her off but because they went into an eye contact.

Her eyes met with a person, who's undeniably beautiful.

Rather, Breathtaking is the right word.

A loud rang interrupted them making Yujin clear her throat after the sudden long eye contact she had with this stranger.

She never did that before. She never found someone this pretty.

The shorter girl went to get her ringing phone from her bag, she almost dropped it too.

Clumsy.