𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

Start from the beginning

Damn, I thought to myself, actually this dress ain't that bad now that I look at it. It makes my body look even better than it is. And let's be honest here I have nice curves. I have a curvy body that's running down through generations and I should show it more.

 I have a curvy body that's running down through generations and I should show it more

"Damn girl", I heard Oriana say after I walk out of the bathroom. All I see is her smiling at me and Pedri sitting next to her with his mouth open, Jude was just staring at me.

"So, what do ya think?", I make a little spin and I wait for them to tell me what they think.

"I'm all about that dress girl", Oriana said and looks at the two completely speechless guys sitting there looking at me, "I think they are going to agree with me".

"Isn't it too much for a lunch date?".

"Hell no. What do you mean too much?".

I couldn't say anything back, because the front door was ringing. I looked at my watch and I see that Nicola is 30 minutes early. Shit, I thought to myself and I immediately started putting my stuff into my purse. I took all my belongings and I storm out of my room straight to the front door.

The moment I opened the front door and my eyes met Nicola's I saw his jaw wide opened and his eyes were all over me. It felt amazing to watch him struggle to connect his speech. And the way he was admiring me with those eyes made me feel so nice. I smiled to him.

"You're early", I pointed out.

"Y-Yeah..um..sorry", he said with some pauses between his words and his eyes finally land on my face, then the cute smile on his finally appeared again, "you look beautiful".

"Really? I thought this dress didn't suit my body much", I look down at myself.

"It suits you perfectly", he came closer to me and kissed me on the cheek, "shall we go, are you ready?", he asked me.

"Not so fast!".

Both me and Nicola look behind me to see my friends standing on the stairs. Oriana had her arms crossed and Pedri was holding my laptop to show Jude also having his arms crossed. I raised my eyebrow up, what the hell are these guys doing? I thought to myself.

"Since Paulo is not here at the moment, we have to play the role of an older brother", Pedri said and I see the other two nodding their heads in agreement.

"All of you?", Nicola chuckled asking sarcastically.

"Yes", Jude said.

"And since we are the older brother, we want no funny business!", Oriana warned him, "no touching, no hands on the tights, no hands below the back! No long kisses, no hands on the knees. Hands only up!".

"And nothing sexual! We'll keep an eye on you, young man", Pedri added.

"Young man? You are our age", I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, "are you three done? I don't wanna waste more time, please".

"No problem, don't worry", Nicola laughed a little bit, then looks back at my friend, "you guys don't need to worry, I already talked to Paulo and he's okay with us going out, so you don't need to be this harsh".

"You might've talked to my boyfriend, but I'm the one who decides", Oriana spoke back, "and I say that, if Paulo is okay with this, then we have nothing to worry about".

"Okay, enough", I took Nicola by the hand and I drag him away slowly to his car, "bye".

"Drive safely!", Oriana shouted after us and all of them waved at the same time.

I rolled my eyes and I waved back at them. The moment we got into the car Nicola started laughing at us and I just simply pushed him away annoyed by his laughter. Then his arms got on the back of my head and he leans for a kiss. Since you think it's so funny, I thought to myself and I turn my head to the side to dodge his kiss.

"Oh, come on, Danny", he said and he smiled at me, "it was a little funny".

"You are supposed to be on my side. You are my boyfriend", I turn to look at him and I also smile at him, "you can not laugh at my friends stupidity. You'll only going to encourage them to be ever dumber".

"Okay, fine..I won't", he leans once again, "can I get my kiss now? I really missed you".

I chuckled a little bit, "sure", I said and our lips finally connected into one.

UNEDITED