𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

TW:cringe

That same night my mom decided to prepare dinner for 'all her babies'. She made traditional Argentinian food and decorated the table in the most perfect way I've ever seen. We sat around the table and mama placed me and Oriana on both her sides, then she pulled both of us into a hug and called us: 'my girls'.

I was so happy to have my mama and papa here with me. Especially in these tough times, in which I can't do anything. I haven't written a song in two months and I have nothing to give to my fans, I haven't got any modelling jobs either and lately I'm pretty much useless.

But my mom told me that everything is going to be fine and not all days are good days. And with Kai, she somehow accepted the idea that we are no longer together. Everything went way smoother than I thought it will go.

We were chatting and having fun, even my dad and Paulo were smiling the whole time. I see my brother smile from time to time, but it's a rare thing to see my papa smile. I was placing the plates for the second dish, when I heard the front door ringing. I put the plates down and I walk up to the door expecting Pedri standing there with his tired eyes.

But to my surprise, when I opened my door it wasn't Pedri the one standing there with his tired eyes. It was Nicola. He gave me a sweet smile and I immediately pushed him back walking out of the house, then closed the door behind my back.

"What are you doing here?", I asked him, "I told you, my parents are here".

"Yeah, I know. That's why I dressed up for the occasion", he pointed at the black suit he was wearing and the tie on his neck.

"Nicola, go home! I promise you we'll go out, when my parents go back to Argentina", I held his hand as I was speaking to him, "it's not a good idea for you to show up right now".

"Will they dislike me, or something?".

"No, they will love you, but...".

Before I could finish my sentence the door behind me got wide open and my mom, my dad, my brother and Oriana were sitting there watching me and Nicola. Everyone was shocked to see Nicola here.

"Zalewski?", my brother spoke first, "can I help you with something? Is everything good".

"Everything is alright, Dybala, don't worry", Nicola put the sweet smile on his face and I saw my mom's face change from confused to absolutely stunned by his smile.

"Oh, who's this sweet boy?", my mom held her hands together and smiled.

"This one of my teammates Nicola, he was the one, who called today to ask about me", my brother explained to her.

"Oh, my! What a gentleman. Look at the way he's dressed", my mom said and pushed my dad and my brother to the side, so she can walk up to Nico and take his hand for a shake, "it's so nice to meet you, Nicola. Thank you so much for caring about my boy".

"It's my pleasure, ma'am", Nicola shook her hand and kept the sweet smile on his face, "but I'm not here for your son tonight".

"Oh? Then what's the purpose of this visitation, son?", my mom kept her smile too.

"I'm here for your daughter".

The moment he said that everyone got quiet and my mom's face changed from happy to surprised. I lowered my head and I tried not to look at their reactions. I was so worried what will they think of me after just finding out that me and Kai broke up, and then this...

"Daniela?", my mom asked to make sure.

"Yes", Nicola kept the smile, even tho he too could feel the tension growing.