However, he has only a heart for someone, not "Someone". It's for his friends, the Demon Knights. Themselves, they're the only ones who can communicate with the Demon King of Hearts.

It was morning in the Demon world.

"Fuck sake..."

His room is like a bloodshed, he just killed someone last night, where he slept with. It didn't satisfy him every bit of thirst he has.

Mostly when it comes to "Mating" season.

Trafalgar D. Water Law, woke up in the middle of the morning, he yawn. Law crack knuckles slightly, his horns have always been like this, however, he can transform into a normal human whether he wants to visit in a "Human" world.

Since he has a huge Mansion on the Human world, in the middle of the Forest in Japan.

But totally right now, they were in the Demon World. Known as "Underworld".

Law woke up and put some clothes on, the door open and floating tea and tea pot, are getting served, being served by none other than one of his maids.

Ikkaku.

Ikkaku smiles, "Your Highness, good morning. It seems you kill another one, what do you like for tonight? Another women? A human or a demon?" Ikkaku bowed to him, she is not just a "Maid" she was also one of the Demon "Knights". Highest Knights in the Demon World.

"No. I don't need it. It doesn't fucking satisfy the hell out of me so what's the point?" Law sigh, he felt so disgusted at himself. A Demon like him, he wants to find the same average Demon as him to sleep with. A fine, woman? 'Fuck sake.. It's morning, I guess Dad is enjoying the Human world.' He heavily sighs.

He was a very tall, type of Demon. A perfect mascular type of man, he always wore his fluffy, round, mushroom hat. Fluffy hat, he has so many tattoos in his body, every part, mostly his hands and fingers, has a tattoo of "D.E.A.T.H" of every single letter each of his fingers. And a huge tattoo on his chest, and in the back, his shoulders, his arms and the back of his hands.

Most of them, are all tattoos.

He is also called "The Surgeon Of Death".

He has grayish, dark, devilish eyes under the color of his grayish eyes, he has golden yellow eyes underneath, pure gold. He was a very fine, young man. His age, probably 26. Still young most of the Demons. Law is shown with his fur hat and his faint shadows right under his eyes.

It snaps him.

"Say.."

"Yes? Your Highness?"

"I want to go to the Human world. Just to have a little visit."

Ikkaku chuckles smoothly, as she serves him some hot coffee first and Law takes a sip from his cup, "Alright. Your Highness, but your Highness, don't you have a meeting?" Ikkaku says, checking the schedule on her documents.

"No, fuck meeting."

Law says, Ikkaku sweatdrop. 'As usual, Highness hates meetings.' She thought, she knew Law, the Demon King was very, very unsociable. He was always uninterested.

Every single fucking thing, was boring.

•|•|•