Part 14

~Outside of The Land of Light~

Zeon: Sorry, I was late everyone. Wait, why is everyone looked so shocked as if you saw-

Zeon went ahead and saw the reason why everyone else looked so shocked. To her surprise, it was none other than Belial.

Zeon glanced towards Geed who was speechless at the sight that his father was still alive.

Then, Zeon broke the silence between all of them.

Zeon: HEY! BELIAL! GUESS WHAT!? I AM GOING TO DEFINITELY DEFEAT YOU TODAY! AND THIS TIME I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU PAY DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF PRICE YOU'VE CAUSED ME!

Belial: Sweet talk coming from my son's girlfriend.

Geed&Zeon: WHAT!?

All( except X and Geed): *almost laugh*

Zeon: I CAN HEAR ALL OF YOU, YOU KNOW!

~

Geed: I AM NOT HER BOYFRIEND!

Zeon: AND I AM NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!

Belial: Well, you too seem to make a cute and perfect couple.

Zeon's scarf started to float through the air as she is in her battle stance.

Zeon: WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT!?

Belial: Let's just say that you're both-

As fast as lighting, Belial ran towards both Geed and Zeon. And between them, he landed an attack. An attack so powerful that made Geed and Zeon injured in an instant.

Belial: WEAK!

Geed&Zeon: AGHHHHHHH!!!!!

X: ZEON!

Zero: GEED!

X: THAT'S IT! IT'S TIME TO BRING IN THE BIG GUNS!

X ran as fast as lighting and landed a hit on Belial.

Belial: STAY OUT OF THIS!

Then, Belial landed a hit on everyone else before they had a chance to avoid it.

Zeon saw what happened and blamed herself for this.

Zeon: NO!!!! LEAVE THEM ALONE! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! IT'S JUST ME AND YOU, BELIAL!

Belial: Look who's talking like a true Ultra, huh?

Before Belial could land a hit on Zeon, Zeon's guardian, the snake attacked Belial first and it hissed at him.

Belial: THAT SNAKE! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD ALONG WITH YOU!

Zeon: Great work, Echo. I'm proud of you. Now, let's get this party started, shall we?

~
Zeon raised her hands and clapped her hands twice. After awhile her snake guardian started to shaped shift into something else.

Zeon's voice started to change and her scarf got longer too.

Everyone's eyes were focused on Zeon's next move.

Zeon: Echo, into a dragon.

Blu: Did she just said the word dragon?

Rosso: Your not the only one who heard that.

Grigio: I heard it too.

Geed: Same here. And, thanks for healing me, Grigio.

Grigio: No problem.

All of the sudden the sky started to cracked and the clouds started to change colour from light blue to thundering black and blue sky.