Part 5

Belial. He's known across the galaxy to be the Ultra that fell into darkness. He was the one Ultra that I despise all my life for certain reasons.

And those reasons are not what you think they are.

Lunaris: Zeon-chan? Do you know him? Zeon-chan?

Zeon: It can't be. It's impossible! I saw you died in front of my eyes! You died that day and left me all alone on that miserable planet all by myself!

Zeon fell on her knees and started to break down.

Lunaris: Zeon-chan?

Seven: This is why I don't want you to be here!

Taro: Zeon, it's best that you go back to the Laboratory with Mebius and Hikari.

Zeon: No! I want to be here! I have a score to settle with him! I can't miss this chance!

~

~Back to the present~

Grigio: Woah,.... that's what happened.

Victory: Well, did you finally settled the score with Belial?

Zeon: Unfortunately no.

Rosso: Huh!? What happened!?

Seven: Well, Belial got away and that's why Zero and Zeon were partnered for this mission.

Zeon: And I said I don't need anyone's help! I got this. Plus, with the newest invention by Hikari sensei, I'm sure I got this in the bag.

Blu: Hikari sensei?

Leo: Well, that's because Hikari has a lot of time to spend with Zeon.

Astra: I mean, he was given the most job than any of us.

Ginga: What kind of jobs?

Zeon: Jobs. You know, like teaching me, helping me to get to know all the different types of universe and helped me to control my powers.

Seven: Not to mention that her powers are different.

Taro: Well, it did took over 20 Ultras to train her.

Zero: That's true.

~

Ribut: I'm sorry to bother everyone. But, Zeon, we need your help with the investigation.

Zeon: Well, I got to go now. Bye!

Blu: Bye!

X: Something is bothering me.

Zoffy: What is it?

X: She mentioned that she got her scarf from an old friend but, then in her story that she told us, the scarf was an experiment created by Hikari San himself. So, which one is the truth?

Zoffy: Well, why don't you ask her yourself?

Astra: She won't answer that kind of question. Trust me.

Rosso: Why?

Astra: *punch the wall and almost hits Rosso* I am warning you. NEVER ASK HER THAT QUESTION OR ELSE!

Leo: ASTRA!

Astra: I'm sorry. I better go and catch up with Zeon.

~

Astra: What are you doing here?

Taiga: Nothing. I was just making sure that everything was okay. So, they asked that question, huh?