"Oh- Mason!" She exclaimed, lunging forward to rush to the door that her twin held graciously, "come in!"

She watched as Romeo's eyes widened, trying to speak to her without saying any words at all as he cowered behind the door. She shot him a look that communicated, it's a long story, which he then returned with one that said, obviously.

Mason strolled in, trying to refrain his laughter upon seeing the Beckham boy's confusion. He could see the looks being shared between him and Berkley as he walked in, turning to peer around the door to see where Romeo hid behind it.

"What's up mate, I'm Mason," the footballer greeted as he held his hand out. Berkley, attempting to avoid the awkwardness as much as possible, walked off to close the door as Romeo emerged from his corner, taking Mason's hand and dapping it up.

"Romeo," he said with a nod. His eyes travelled over Mason's shoulder for a minute, seeing Berkley taking her sweet time closing the door. The girl looked at the two, wishing not to get in between them, but her brother ushered her over with a panicked gaze.

Berkley sighed and rolled her eyes before shuffling over to where Mason stood. Out of all times that Romeo Beckham has spoken to footballers and random strangers, of course this was the one time he had to be awkward about it. He was usually such a cool, social person, but she supposed that wasn't the case when Chelsea's top-youngster shows up at the door.

Mason looked down as Berkley stood beside him, smiling at the sight of her disheveled hair done up in a messy bun and the hoodie that she drowned in. Her natural beauty didn't go unnoticed, and it made him just like her 10 times more.

"These are for you," he said, holding out the flowers in front of her, which she took with a smile. She felt Romeo's eyes piercing into them as they interacted, watching as Mason nudged her and said, "nice hoodie by the way."

Berkley looked down, studying the large piece of clothing she wore. She hadn't even realised it was his, but it had only been two days since she got it so she must've just thrown it on her bed that night and let it be.

Mason watched Berkley's cheeks turned into a slight tint of red as she cleared her throat, brushing past his comment before turning to look at her brother in front of them. "Ro, don't you have somewhere to be?"

Romeo hummed, raising his eyebrows as his sister gave him a warning look. He was still trying to process what exactly was happening right in front of him. "Uhm yes," he said, more elongated than usual, "yes I did."

"You can leave if you want," Berkley told him with an urging not, "here! I'll get the door for you!"

In a quick motion, Berkley grabbed Romeo's wrist, dragging him towards the door as she opened it.

The boy huffed as he got pulled, looking down at his wrist and his non-existent watch. "Oh Berks, you know, I don't actually have to go right now. Let's get to know Mason a bit more-"

Berkley let out a sharp laugh at his words. "Oh no, I don't think you've got the time for that."

"But Mia isn't even here yet-"

"You can run!" Berkley exclaimed sarcastically, giving Romeo a cheeky smile as she began to push him out the door.

"I'd rather not-" he told her kindly, his eyes still bouncing from his sister and to Mason in the near distance, hoping to find out what was happening between them.