"I don't want to talk I hate talking" the girl admitted but it was already obvious to Klaus so he chose to leave the girl alone for the rest of the remaining time they waited for Stefan and the car ride as well leaving the girl to her thoughts.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Aurora wasn't looking forward to today's plan which required her to get her shoes dirty. That was her first worry; the second was the fact she had to be out with wolves on a full moon. Klaus had finally found a pack and planned to turn all of them into hybrids which she didn't care at all about.

She hadn't hated being with Klaus until now. Maybe her mood would change when Klaus allows her to kill a few wolves but that was the only thing she was looking forward to.

"Your niece is in a mood" Klaus broke the silence watching as Aurora walked ahead of them and Stefan walked next to him carrying Ray.

"When is she not? Welcome to reality" Stefan replied, not surprised.

"I can hear both of you perfectly clearly and I'm sorry I'm not the happiest about walking around in mud in my very expensive shoes and clothes and also the amount of very annoying mosquitoes flying around that I hear too well oh! And you two constantly arguing!" Aurora paused in her tracks turning to them making them stop as well.

"She is in a mood...I thought you were enjoying this?" Stefan began to tease as well knowing she was definitively in a mood.

"I was but right now I'm not so..." Aurora just swayed back around and continued to walk.

"So she's always like this?" Klaus whispered over to Stefan.

"Just when she doesn't get her way" Stefan whispered back hearing how the girl rolled her eyes.

They kept walking for a few more minutes until Klaus made them stop to make his entrance which Aurora thought was ridiculous but she would be lying if she said she didn't like making an entrance.

The three of them walked in sync, Aurora next to Klaus while Stefan headed in front dropping ray on the ground while the pack of wolves looked confused and some shocked.

"Ray! Oh, my God." One of them rushed to ray freaking out then looked up at the trio. "What's going on? Who are you?"

"The important question is who am I. Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus." Klaus stepped forward introducing himself.

"You're the hybrid." The woman realized looking at the man in terror.

"You've heard of me. Fantastic!" That's one of the reasons Aurora wanted to join Klaus; she wanted to be known like him everywhere he went he was feared and that's what she wanted.

That's why she had chosen to be with him.

"And you two are vampires..." the woman looked behind him to see Aurora then Stefan.

"Say it with a little more respect will you?" Aurora crossed her arms watching as the woman's face dropped in anger and came close which only made the vampire girl walk closer as well until she was stopped my klaus.

"No need to cause a scene, love..." Klaus then looked at the wolf. "Don't pick a fight you won't win. Go on aurora sit down"

Aurora just obeyed and walked over to a log and sat down waiting for her turn to kill werewolves. She wouldn't mind killing some; she just wanted something to take her mind off things.

What she had done the night before surprised her; she didn't think she was capable of something like that. She had killed her fathers girlfriend. The old her would've never even thought of something like that but she did it and it haunted her.