Country AU

In this AU:
Where I got idea from: reading a 2012 tmnt story with country reader

● Mk was born and raised in the country by a red striped slider turtle mutant named Leo and a rabbit mutant named Usagi. Both prefer going by mutant instead of demon so he grew up calling demons mutants(idk what Usagi is.)

● He doesn't wear his hair up in this AU and instead his headband is around his bicep/upper arm.

● He is trans, pan, and aro-ace.

● No ship for this AU.

● He was also raised on a farm so he knows how to care for multiple animals. For example, if Pigsy got sick Mk would know exactly what to do. Mk doesn't generally work with cows and pigs on the farm he grew up but he does know how to care for them.

● Mk has a lot dogs, cats, a horse, a bunch of sheep, a sheep that thinks it's a dog(literally), and a few goats. He also has a few cows and one or two pigs on his farm.

● How Mk met Pigsy is Pigsy went to the country to visit his mom (mainly because I see her as a country girl even tho we never met her) and during his time there he met Mk who often went to her home to help her care for her 2 cats.

●  Mk started helping out Pigsy with a few things like bringing him fruits, berries, and vegetables he grew.

● He got the staff by deciding to explore the city a bit since he never really is in the city.

● He met Mei when he went to give Pigsy some fruits and vegetables he grew and the two intantly clicked.

● He also has a licence to own and drive a forewheeler so he drives around in that instead of a car or something.

● Mk also has a country accent like a lot of people do in movies(don't target me for this I live in the country myself!)

● He also casually keeps a toothpick in this mouth like in movies(you don't have to do this I just think it's a nice little detail.)

● Mk also wears darker and duller clothes than in canon other than his bandana which is still a bright red.