Part 16 ~> flashback

Start from the beginning

Dadda -: tie her next to her children...

Jin-: dadda why are you doing this us... We we also want to search Eva

Jungkook is just 2½ years he is crying on top of his lungs

Dadda -: ooh hoo... You want your sister. Want to meet her

Us -: YES dadda.

Dadda -: ok wait till evening I will bring her..

He said and left from there closeing the door..

Mom -: babies you shouldn't trust him.. that that Bastard is evil... I should have known it before

Jimin -: why dadda beat you...
I asked while crying..

Mom -: because I was not allowing him to beat you...

Timeskip  evening~

We were tied black cloth onlur eyes and stuffed something in our mouth. We were put in car or van after sometime they removed us from the car n when I opened the eyes

 We were put in car or van after sometime they removed us from the car n when I opened the eyes

(Forest instead of sea)

Mom was standing near the cliff . Dadda was standing with some small girl who was fully injured. So many cuts... Her hairs were falling on her face it wasn't visible. Dadda was standing Little far from mom..

We all were standing far from mom and there are some men in black attair standing exactly behind us 7. Dadda told mom to remove the strip from her eyes...

Dadda pushed the girl towards mom he came running and stood behind me with knife..

That little girl was no other than eva.. even tho her face is not visible I saw her dress...

Eva-: mumma (crying badly)  mumma save me... Da -dadda beat me..

Mom scooted down and took her in arms she was comforting her we were no able to move because of those people.

Dadda -: enough of your drama... What did you thought Min- young that I will give you back your daughter this easily

Listen here I'm giving you to options save your daughter or your son's...
He said placing the knife on my neck and pressing it in my skin...
Other mens also did the same..

Mom-: please don't do this please.. I I beg you. What ever you want you can do to me not my kids.. please please leave them.. you want my position right please take it I don't want any just spare my kids please spare them I I beg you...

Dadda -: no no no no loveee... Jagiya this is not happening... Either them or her decide fast comeon...
Otherwise you see I'll first kill them... No no wait... Oh yes.. firstly I'll r@pe your daughter in front of all of your eyes and then slowly slowly kill her I will leave her halfdead and make her look how I kill her brother in front of her eyes because of her and then lastly I'll kill you... And rest you know what can happen

He started laughing manically
I didn't understand what he said he will do to eva but mumma is crying more badly .

Mom -: please don't do this to her she is just a child please I beg you... She said hiding eva behind her

Dadda -: so it looks like you are not going to listen huh.
He said and told other person to catch me he was going towards mom when

Mom-: NOOO WAIT  wait.. I -i will d-do i-it... Please don't come near...

Dadda -: what will you do sorry I didn't understand what you said...

Mom -: I -i will k-kill e-eva please stay away from her...

Us -: MOMMMM NOOO PLEASE MOM DONT DO THAT SHE IS OUR EVA MOM PLEASE..

Dadda -: you have 2 minutes

Eva -: mumma please don't kill me please mumma I will be good girl from now I will listen everything you say please mumma

Mom-: I'm sorry baby your mother is bad I don't want that man to come near you I'm sorry baby I need to do this I don't want you to suffer...

Dadda -: time~~ is~~ tickinggggggg~~ tick tock tick tock..

Eva -: no mumma... She was saying between her cries. Mumma please don't push me . I will not trouble anyone I won't prank anyone anymore please mumma save me mumma..

Us-: noo mumma please don't do that mommmm please don't do thatttt...

Mom isn't listening to us... She is taking eva to edge Eva is crying..
mom is crying we are crying but there is someone who is laughing.. that is dadda

Us -: mom please don't do this mom... EVAAAAAAA NOOOOOO
We all were pleading her but she didn't listen

Mom fell down on her knees and started crying...

Seeing us all crying he was laughing with victory... He went near mom and said something in her ears mom was motionless emotionless I was angry on mom so very very much how can she do this to her daughter she was my everything I failed to save her from my parents I failed.

He came with some file near mom and made her sign them. Mom did without looking at the papers.. He left with his mens... Except me and jungkook all ran towards her and huged her. I went near jungkook who didn't even no what has happened he was crying more then anyone here. Why won't he , jungkook is not even 3 and he not only lost his sister but his twin. I can understand how much it pains to see your twin in pain. But this child saw his twin dying...
No one can understand his pain...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BTS pov.(Namjoon pov)

After dinner we decided to go to Jimin's room. When we entered we saw him crying while sleeping shivering and covered with sweat..

----------------------------------------

Hope so you like it.. don't forget to vote..
I will try to upload next chapter soon