Part 16 ~> flashback

Start from the beginning

Timeskip night~
Author pov

Everything came back to normal not fully but yes... Everyone came down to dining table... Y/n was coming down slowly then her usual speed.. everyone were present except jimin...

Y/n came and while taking seat
Y/n -: where is jimin oppa?

Yoongi-: he is sleeping... He's not feeling little well so thats why...
He said in his usual pale voice..

Jin -: is he okay now?he asked concerned

Yoongi-:  can't say hyung.. I gave him sleeping pill.
His voice was getting paler and paler

Jin -: And hobi what about the other two

Hobi -: hyung I took them in the backyard to distract them... So they were playing with tannie and bam... They went fresh up they will come down...
His voice was not as energetic as always.

Everything came to normal but BTS weren't able to forget other things their childhood.

Jimin's pov

It's been two days Eva is missing. She is just 2½ years were would she go... She she never go without telling. Everyone has been mess mom is trying everything to search her... Dada is also not here. He said he have some work so he left few days before only... We haven't informed him yet...
We all were sitting in living room with mom when... Lights went off and room was filled with smoke. I wasn't able to find mg brothers and mom I was panicked because slowly my vision started to be black... I blankout after one point....

I woke up... I was in black room with a very small bulb no even properly visible... I I don't know where I am.My.. my head was spinning. I wasn't able to move my hands or legs when I looked down... I realised I was...........
Tied to the chair... I turned my head in one direction when I heard someone coughing I saw ...... Rest of my brothers tied to the chair..

Jimin -: HYUNG HYUNG WAKE UPPPP HYUNG WE HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED...

??-: ji-jimi-n
I turned my head to where this fragile voice came from... After seeing I was terrifed . It was mom...

Jimin -: MOMMMM.... MOM... HYUNG HYUNG PLEASE WAKE UP SEE MOM IS ALSO TIED TO ROPE HYUNGGGG
Due to my scream everyone was gaining their consciousness..

Mom -: ji-jimin.. please baby calm down mumma is here right. Your mumma is gonna protect you no matter what hmm... Baby please try not to panic right...

Rest BTS -: mom... P-

??1-: well well well. Looks like everyone is up huh...
He said with his sinister smile .

That that voice is of..
.
.

.
.
Dadda

BTS -: DADDA you came.. save us dadda .

Dadda -: yes my princes I will save you.. but first let me talk to your mother.

He said and started going towards mom he then bend down and remove the rope.. he caught mom by her hairs and started pulling her in front of us

Mom -: YOU BASTERD leave me LEAVEEE..

BTS -: Dadda LEAVE MOM...
we all were crying till now...
He told some one to turn on the lights

When I saw mom... She was looking like she has been beaten for very long time she was fully covered with her blood...
I wasn't able to see her in this condition I closed my eyes...
I heard dadda saying