breaking up..?

(lowercase intended!)

rich ❤️: edddssssss
rich ❤️: im boredddddd

eds! 🫶: rich you have a car-

rich ❤️: ya so????

eds 🫶: d r i v e  o v e r
eds 🫶: dickweed

rich ❤️: yaaay!
rich ❤️: eddie wants me!!! 🥹

eds 🫶: you and only you ;)

rich ❤️: oo kinky

eds 🫶: okay nevermind
eds 🫶: screw you

rich ❤️: any time!!!!

eds 🫶: ew stfu

rich ❤️: only for you
rich ❤️: omw now qt 😘😘😘😘

eds 🫶: jfc

richie smiled to himself and jumped up from his bed. he grabbed his keys and ran out of his room, leaving with a slight slam to the front door.

he drove over to eddie's, parking far enough away from the boy's house that ms. k couldn't see his car.

richie climbed up to eddie's window, knocking the porn-hub intro onto it.

eddie sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, walking over to the window and opening it.

"you do know my house has doors, right?" eddie asked. richie smiled brightly.

"this way's more fun!" richie jumped into the shorter boy's room and took a deep, audible breath. "smells like ms. k in here."

"shut up," eddie mumbled, slamming the window.

"jeez. who shit in your coffee?" richie asked, crossing his arms and watching eddie grumpily walk to his door.

"rich, i love you and all, but would you just shut up for once?" eddie asked. he had no clue how much that actually hurt.

"eds, i just got here. what's up with you? why are you being this way?" richie asked, sitting on eddie's bed.

"no! don't- god, richie!" eddie exclaimed. richie immediately stood again, hands up in a form of retreating.

"okay! okay! sorry, jeez!" richie mumbled. "can i at least sit on your floor, king eddie?"

eddie glared at him, and richie's face dropped. he felt like crying. what had he done wrong?

"why are you here?" eddie asked, stopping trying to re-make his bed to stare at richie.

"i.." richie stuttered. he was speechless.

"what? huh? can't fucking hear you?!" eddie yelled.

"eddie, calm the fuck down."

"don't tell me what to do!" richie sighed.

"talk to me. did i do something?" richie asked, walking closer to eddie.

"no. just.. i don't want to talk right now, okay?" eddie asked. he almost looked sad.

"hey, babe, what's wrong? i know something's bothering you," richie asked.

"oh, nothing! everything's perfectly fine! why don't you just go and ask that connor kid?!" eddie yelled. richie's eyes widened.

"what..?" he mumbled.

"don't play dumb, richie! i saw you guys."

"eddie, that was like- last week?!"